Horse Futa Equipable...

I'm definitely interested in this' date=' It's perfect for my character. If you find someone to get it into the game, I'll make some textures for it. Post a uv map, and I'll make plenty of variations.

[/quote']

Alright, that is definitely good to hear. If you can texture that takes out a big step. So now, it leaves getting it into the game which is definitely possible we just need to talk to the right people...

I'll ask a few modders, if you can think of anyone also or are willing to help find someone, please let me know...

Best case scenario is a modder sees this thread and helps us out.

but at least it should only be a matter of time now.

We can only hope really, I've asked the help of quite a few people, and most are either unwilling to help, or don't know how... I'm not wasting time, I'm still trying to figure out how... only so many tutorials before you go mad.

but at least it should only be a matter of time now.

We can only hope really' date=' I've asked the help of quite a few people, and most are either unwilling to help, or don't know how... I'm not wasting time, I'm still trying to figure out how... only so many tutorials before you go mad.

[/quote']

I have lots of free time on my hands, and i am a pretty fast learner, so if you send any tutorials my way, we could put our combined efforts together, and try to succeed or go insane trying.

I'm definitely interested in this' date=' It's perfect for my character. If you find someone to get it into the game, I'll make some textures for it. Post a uv map, and I'll make plenty of variations.

[/quote']

Well guys... I have an actual mod for you!

http://www.mediafire.com/?trf9a3rqyt3ceue

you can play with it just like in the screenshot, it just needs a texture! and hopefully I can get some help?

Didn't this come from an oblivion mod?

Could just use the texture from that. I don't know where to find the mod though(if it exists)' date=' so I might be wrong there

Hrm. Apparently not, but you might be able to use the horsecock texture from the oblivion horses?

[/quote']

Not as simple as Ctrl + C... I tried to look for the sister futa mod, where the mesh and texture originally came from... but no luck, and it looks like it was taken down, so I had to create my own...

Nice on remembering it was an oblivion mod.