Break Undies, Potions, etc

monkeycid

Hey guys!

I finally have a working game with Lovers mods but I have a few questions which I can't find answers for.

Firstly, how to set up BU in-game? I have BU and BU-ready armors installed but when my character is raped, she strips completely naked and I don't see the different BU stages.

Also, when you start a new game, I'm given 1 potion and elixir which give a small boost to SP during sex but where can I find more of these potions?

Many thanks!

You have to turn BU settings on in the lovers with PK menu. If you have a particular version of raperS then you have to turn it on there instead.

You also have to set your clothes to not come off, I think, if you want to see damage to the armor.

Don't have a clue on the potions as you will have to post your load order so we can see what you are running to figure out what it is from. If you don't know how to post your load order, then take a peak at this: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

Archived