Biggest Game you ever installed?

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

hmm let me see diablo took like 9 gig on my hardrive ,and then there's assasin creed 3 which take my hardrive 10 gig ... Geez whatsup with the sizes on these games today..

Guest Lady Luck

u guys know how funny online game today i downloaded 3 gig game and the patch omfg 5 gig overall took me 3 days to wait are u effing kidding me day 2 patch and still freaking big and force me t o uninstall i have to buy terrabyte hardrive soon.

Ark of truth

Star Wars: The Old Republic = 20GB, doing a review on this game as well for the site Smile

i actually planned review on this game revisiting the old republic soon i want to make APB review that game took me long time to download and its fringgin 2013 now , theres tons of games i wanted to review like civilization limited edition that game took me 15 gig to download off amazon im like " holy shitz"

Guest Lady Luck

Me and Mailamea are still playing APB if you want to join us on Han Server :P

im seeding my towards my torrent other apps that i download i cant download shit from APB the game just tardly slow for me its big installer should be around 2 gig standard for mmo but apb WTF dude , seriously 5 gb let alone on waiting 3 days just to get the game ... not that i complaining but u know i hate waiting and i can guess patch somewhere around 110mb idk i just had the feeling.

u guys know how funny online game today i downloaded 3 gig game and the patch omfg 5 gig overall took me 3 days to wait are u effing kidding me day 2 patch and still freaking big and force me t o uninstall i have to buy terrabyte hardrive soon.

Good thing you're not playing World of Tanks, 12.8 GB with the 8.1 patch. Don't remember how big Mechwarrior Online was, since I lost interest in the game after one closed beta match.

Archived