[NeverSky] Kinky Stuff For Your Gay Sims ;)

spacer.png

[ηeverSky]

KINKY STUFF FOR YOUR GAY SIMS :)

Hi everyone, I'm ηeverSky, I'm french (I'm sorry if I make some mistakes) and I'm a huge fan of k-pop.

? (VIP & Inspirit & Aroha) ?

Lately, I've been trying to create Seoul in my game and fulfilling the world with only Korean Sims.

(I didn't know it would take me so much time, it's far from being finished... ;_;)

Anyway, I'm here to share with you some of the stuff I've made for my game. 

Most of my sims are gays and even though I've found some amazing stuff here on LL to gayly spice up my game, there were still some things missing. 

Clearly, for now, I only do recolors. I've tried creating new meshes and believe me, you don't want to see the results (sorry Blender for having messed up with you hahaha!!) 

Soooo... Less talking and more downloads ;)

daddy04x6d.jpg

[Neversky] Daddy Tattoos (release date : March 04th 2019)

This was a request from @vstrauss666 and I clearly liked the idea of my sims having scratches on their back. 

It comes with 6 swatches. (3 with scratches on the back + 3 with scratches on the back + butt) 

You can choose between :

DADDY, CUMDUMP or SLUTTY BOY

It was tested in game. If there's a problem with this file, please report it to me. 

Spoiler

daddy01otn.jpg

daddy02gmn.jpg

daddy03334.jpg

daddytattoobyeverkyljv.png

in CAS : found under Tattoos

To find my objects in the game, search for [Neversky] 

I hope you enjoy these! Feel free to tell me if you need any gay thing! 

Please do not reupload anywhere and claim this as your own ?

Next release : gay signs to place on your lot (nightclubs) ?

gaysim01iqn.gif

& happy gay simming! 

?

View File

18 minutes ago, vstrauss666 said:

Looks great! Thank you again.

I'll be sure to post screenshots of this content as soon as I open Sims and load it up.

?

You're welcome! Glad you liked it! ?

And thanks in advance for your future screenshots, can't wait to see 'em! ^.^

For those who downloaded the daddy tattoos, I'd like to know if they're okay on darker skins? I only tried them on my sims and wondered if maybe the scratches needed some adjustments (is it readable?) 

On 3/5/2019 at 6:36 PM, ηeverSky said:

For those who downloaded the daddy tattoos, I'd like to know if they're okay on darker skins? I only tried them on my sims and wondered if maybe the scratches needed some adjustments (is it readable?) 

I can do the test for you, don't worry. I'm opening Sims now.

It's also good because I can test it on another one of my OCs, his skin is more-a-less Kratos pale, so he's insanely ashy toned. Kind of looks dead, haha.

On 3/5/2019 at 12:36 PM, ηeverSky said:

On darker skinned sims, they look a bit too reddish, almost like a deep wound rather than scratches.

9 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

On darker skinned sims, they look a bit too reddish, almost like a deep wound rather than scratches.

there is a package setting to increase a texture's transparency when a darker skin is selected in CAS.  It exists to prevent this type of problem.  I have not searched for it, but I know it is present in base game makeup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...