Where do I find a tutorial for armor (breast-fitting) editing?

applekrumble

As per the title. I recall seeing somewhere that there is a tutorial written in regards of how to fit an armor according to the breast sizes/shape that one wants. It's lengthy, but quite detailed and requires blender or somewhat....

Can't find it now anyways, would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

You shouldn't really need lattices, I found them overly complicated.

All you gotta do is select the offending piece of armor, swap to edit mode, and edit by VERTEX select mode with proportional on, and constantly modify the radius (Click on the part you want to move, then before moving your mouse, page up or page down to change it).

It will take some work, there is no shortcut as they said, but it isn't HARD, per se.

Quick tips: save a lot under different names, and only do small parts at a time, with lots and lots of angle changing. Blender doesn't let you have infinite undos, and it will run over very, very fast. If you are a noob at blender, it is much easier to start from a previous location than trying to fix it and make it much worse.

Archived