Is there any mod about "ass spread"?

dsausage

You know, i've always wanted an exposure type mod like this. Just need a better modelled lower body region for it, and some scripting and animations.

It'd be pretty cool to have your PC to bend over and sort of invite other npcs for a little bit of 'diplomacy' if you know what I mean.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for my bad english.

What I mean is like :

39.jpg

Is there any Animation' date=' item or armor like this ?

Anal things seems few in oblivion..

:dodgy:

[/quote']

1)I remember way back there was an add pose mod that had a pose spell called "presenting ass" not sure which mod it was, maybe CT add pose 1

2)in the new animations, one of the from behind animations, has a hand on ass cheek spreading, but not as much as what you might be looking for

Sorry for my bad english.

What I mean is like :

39.jpg

Is there any Animation' date=' item or armor like this ?

Anal things seems few in oblivion..

:dodgy:

[/quote']

1)I remember way back there was an add pose mod that had a pose spell called "presenting ass" not sure which mod it was, maybe CT add pose 1

2)in the new animations, one of the from behind animations, has a hand on ass cheek spreading, but not as much as what you might be looking for

Could you please post some links of the two mods? kind sir.

Archived