Dead or Alive 6 - Modding Thread and Discussion

@vagonumero13 or anyone else

Can I ask is there any extra step to make mod in "layer2" folder loads in game

I try to used sample "Phase 4 Deluxe for Kasumi" from Vagonumero13 and when I start the game, the mod didn't load in layer 2 folder even redelbe_log stated that 

Costume mod "Phase 4 Deluxe for Kasumi" successfully loaded.

red.png

Sorry guys, I have took down my new KAS 004 skin swap mod due to it crash the game in Flighting mode. I only test it in training mod before put it up.  I was over exciting. :-(. Will check the REDELBE log to see what happens. Hope can get it right soon. I guess I have mess up the material section too much. ?

4 minutes ago, fgh1t6 said:

Sorry guys, I have took down my new KAS 004 skin swap mod due to it crash the game in Flighting mode. I only test it in training mod before put it up.  I was over exciting. :-(. Will check the REDELBE log to see what happens. Hope can get it right soon. I guess I have mess up the material section too much. ?

Looking forward to your update 

12 hours ago, HyperBob said:

How ??? O.O

I tried to make Batman Beyond costume on Eliot face, first ear was ok but after created the second, the face is totally glitchy in the game.

How did you edit meshes without making glitches ?

Not sure about your case but I my mod I edit Diego pirate hair(DGO_HAIR_011) for the helmet.I just replace his bandana with power ranger helmet
@C3S4RFC1
Here is what I have done so far:
1/Extract g1m files into ib+vb using Vagonumero 13 tool
2/Transfer weight from the vb to my own model and export as ib+vb
3/Edit the texture
Mind you that we still have to wait for Ausgeek to update his script because atm we can only have one slot with nearly full bones so it is really hard to make costume with skin +cloth
That's why I start with Power Ranger mod(full cloth) While other making nude mod(full skin)

14 hours ago, Monkeygigabuster said:

Haven't seen any new mesh mods recently so I decided to make new ones

New mod for Dead or Alive 6
Green Ranger outfit Replace Diego Pirate costume and  Green Ranger helmet replace Diego pirate face+ pirate hair

This mod used REDELBE to install mod
Note: This mod got issue when being break blows so if you can tolerate it feel free to use it

DOA6 2019-06-11 20-13-41-019.jpg

Is it possible to correct this issue?

Just now, KhangTran476 said:

First you need to download and extract REDELBE MOD to the root of the game. The REDELBE folder contains many folders and includes a Layer2 folder. If you want to mod via Layer2, just download the mod to extract the mod folder into the Layer2 folder.

Ex: REDELBE \ Layer2 \ KASUMI - (KASCOS007) - Topless \

And in the directory of the mod you have downloaded will include 2 folders "Character", "Material", and a "mod.ini" file. There are mods that may have a directory or only "mod.ini" file.

A.png

B.png

thanks for replying so fast in fact it was so fast u replied before i could delete my post cus i figured it out lmao. i was thinking too much it was a lot easier then i thought. btw for ur question earlier heres saafraats profile https://www.loverslab.com/profile/790447-saafrats/ 

28 minutes ago, 001574 said:

It seems that the new modders do not want to spend on the creation of mods more than 10 minutes. If you compare the result with the quality of DOA5LR mods, then you will be horrified.

This is not a modification, this is a direct replacement of other characters'body models through Layer2 。 Due to the difference between the character body and the skin color, it will cause breakage and color difference 

16 minutes ago, 用户名623 said:

This is not a modification, this is a direct replacement of other characters'body models through Layer2 。 Due to the difference between the character body and the skin color, it will cause breakage and color difference 

Is it impossible to change the texture and make it so that the difference in skin color is not striking? And unless it is impossible to at least try to change the parameters body of Helena, so that she would remotely resemble Mila? But it takes much more time than 10 minutes. None of the old modders would dare to call such unfinished works "mods". Go to the DOA5 section and see for yourself. Try to find at least one flaw. And in DOA6 almost every mods has some problems.

13 minutes ago, HyperBob said:

Why about doing it yourself, we are almost all beginners at modding, this is not about time but about skills.

Maybe you should remove your finger from your ass and show us what a real modder is capable of.

You first learn to talk politely. I am not rude to you.
Or is rudeness your main argument?
15 minutes ago, HyperBob said:

Why about doing it yourself, we are almost all beginners at modding, this is not about time but about skills.

Maybe you should remove your finger from your ass and show us what a real modder is capable of.

You do not know how to change the texture? Take a tutorial and read.