Dead or Alive 6 - Modding Thread and Discussion

15 minutes ago, nanasamа said:

If you made these mods five days ago, then why did you wait so long and not publish them before?

Because this is where I learned how to make mod So I want to wait until I can do better 。If you can open the link I sent earlier, you will find that I have already sent it somewhere else before 

On 6/10/2019 at 12:32 AM, Toynota10 said:

Yes! Thank you! Here's hoping you can make more to disappear more of the girls skirts! Bryanyora's cheat table is great and all, but some characters, like Honoka, Kokoro, and Kasumi have very noticable gaps in the middle of their bodies where their skirts are supposed to be for some of their costumes. If you can mod out their skirts without their being a gap in their body, that'd be great!

My mod is easy to make. So you can make mods like me if you learn how to use these tools and how to delete meshes with blender.
btw, i haven't used his cheat table to disappear their skirt, so idk the gaps you said. plz show me some pictures of the gaps.

17 minutes ago, FilthyMcNasty said:

Can someone summerise how far along the community/development is when it comes to exporting the models and editing in blender or max?

Is it without issues? can we create entire new outfits yet? or swaps pieces between them?

swap outifts and keep the body form at the original is not possible right now.
Only swapping the entire body.

I guess creating new outits is not posible.
If i want to add a mesh i must replace a old one.
Atleast this is what i do.

Example, one outfits has 24 mesh parts.

I cant add a part and call it 25 i must replace  one.

If someone has got this to work please tell me how to do it.

15 minutes ago, snake230 said:

swap outifts and keep the body form at the original is not possible right now.
Only swapping the entire body.

I guess creating new outits is not posible.
If i want to add a mesh i must replace a old one.
Atleast this is what i do.

Example, one outfits has 24 mesh parts.

I cant add a part and call it 25 i must replace  one.

If someone has got this to work please tell me how to do it.

So we can change outfits as long as the number of mesh parts remains the same.

I was wondering what the challenges to making a gantz costume would be.

23 hours ago, mai2019 said:

Guys, maybe you did some nude woman, but this is not quite Tina bcz from Tina she has only a head and a part of the neck. Compare the parameters of the body of Helena and Tina and you will easily see the difference.

Helena

Height  170 cm (5' 7")
Weight 

49 kg (108 lbs.)
Measurements
B90 W56 H86 cm (B35" W22" H34")

Tina

Height
170 cm (5' 7")

Weight

56 kg (123 lbs.)

Measurements

B95 W60 H89 cm (B37" W24" H35")

23 minutes ago, Stunger said:

Guys, maybe you did some nude woman, but this is not quite Tina bcz from Tina she has only a head and a part of the neck. Compare the parameters of the body of Helena and Tina and you will easily see the difference.

Helena

Height  170 cm (5' 7")
Weight 

49 kg (108 lbs.)
Measurements

Tina

Height
170 cm (5' 7")

Weight

56 kg (123 lbs.)

Measurements

They don't care.

(Для Китая сойдёт и так) ?

29 minutes ago, Stunger said:

Helena

Height  170 cm (5' 7")
Weight 

49 kg (108 lbs.)
Measurements

Tina

Height
170 cm (5' 7")

Weight

56 kg (123 lbs.)

Measurements

But TINA's nudity is currently difficult, and Helena's model is closest to hers, and this is just the current transitional version 

31 minutes ago, Stunger said:

Helena

Height  170 cm (5' 7")
Weight 

49 kg (108 lbs.)
Measurements

Tina

Height
170 cm (5' 7")

Weight

56 kg (123 lbs.)

Measurements

Actually, I wasn't going to post this here.Because it's just a beta  It was reprinted by someone else .There's a description of the Helena model where I released the test 

Haven't seen any new mesh mods recently so I decided to make new ones

New mod for Dead or Alive 6
Green Ranger outfit Replace Diego Pirate costume and  Green Ranger helmet replace Diego pirate face+ pirate hair

This mod used REDELBE to install mod
Note: This mod got issue when being break blows so if you can tolerate it feel free to use it
How to install:
Extract and copy it into your Dead or Alive 6 folder.If you want to uninstall it,simply delete dinput8.dll and  REDELBE folder:  https://www.deviantart.com/monkeygigabuster/art/Dead-or-Alive-6-mod-Diego-as-Green-Ranger-801303185

Special thanks to Vagonumero13 and Ausgeek for tools and tutorial

DOA6 2019-06-11 20-13-41-019.jpg

23 minutes ago, Monkeygigabuster said:

Green Ranger outfit Replace Diego Pirate costume and  Green Ranger helmet replace Diego pirate face+ pirate hair

Note: This mod got issue when being break blows so if you can tolerate it feel free to use it
How to install:
Extract and copy it into your Dead or Alive 6 folder.If you want to uninstall it,simply delete dinput8.dll and  REDELBE folder:  https://www.deviantart.com/monkeygigabuster/art/Dead-or-Alive-6-mod-Diego-as-Green-Ranger-801303185

Please, master: Make a little tutorial

In DOA5LR, I adapt better to the modding, but in DOA6 I'm giving pity, I just made SWAP mod ?

2 hours ago, Monkeygigabuster said:

How to install:

Spoiler

Realy nice work

8 hours ago, Monkeygigabuster said:

How to install:

Well done.