Change race without RaceMenu?

Was wondering if their was a mod that lets you change your race instantly kind of like Skyrim's SetRace command (Skyrim had that right? Not played in awhile.)Like say I had two races that are nearly identical except one has horns I could just cast a spell or something and I'd become the other race. I've done a lot of searching on my own and the closest I could find was WryeMorph and it appeared to be a pain to setup.

My current character uses a Succubus race, but the horns use Tongue slot so I made two races one with and one without in the hopes of being able to sortof hide Succubus form (for RP-ish reasons), but using RaceMenu to go back and forth is a bit tedious. Worst comes to worst I guess I can just try to attach the horns to some wigs or something.

two possible options-
If rings being invisible is not an issue:
Mod: unlimited rings 2.0 auto by Qazaaq
Then have your horns be a piece of armor with the body slot set to left or right ring.
If you want special powers while wearing the horns (stat bonus, enchantments, etc.), that can be done.

Use a setbody mod that you add your unique race shapes to.  There is one here on LL in the adult section
because it uses nude models instead of default underwear.
You can change bodies by casting a spell or set up a quest script that changes it under certain conditions.

Mem

Archived