Invisible Armor Bug

Tr45h0r

Hi,

I was about to start a new game and now all my custom armors are invisible. Vanilla Armors are not affected.

I've already tried starting a new game, skipping the Vault tutorial and uninstalling mods, which I've newly added.

My armor mods are almost all merged and the merge I have also tried to renew. Unfortunately without success.

As single pluging the mods don't work either. But only Body Slot 33 seems to be affected, because parts distributed on other slots work.

I would be very appreciative for a solution!  

14 hours ago, Tr45h0r said:

Hi,

I was about to start a new game and now all my custom armors are invisible. Vanilla Armors are not affected.

I've already tried starting a new game, skipping the Vault tutorial and uninstalling mods, which I've newly added.

My armor mods are almost all merged and the merge I have also tried to renew. Unfortunately without success.

As single pluging the mods don't work either. But only Body Slot 33 seems to be affected, because parts distributed on other slots work.

I would be very appreciative for a solution!  

Do you have Better Settlers by chance?

?

Archived