Is it possible to date with Fnis,SKSE,Scriptdragon,Skyproc

Hollow_Fang

My question is this

With all the extensions to skyrim's scripting can an object cast a random Fnis Idle animation on the Npc and or player that activates the object?

Example 1 ..Wild npc appears(:P) goes to the chair in a inn activates it and the chair casts random selection from 1-10 Fnis spell effects for sitting on current sitting wild npc ?

Example 2 ..Horrible bard starts to play horrid music and when the idle for the bard music playing is in "play / in use" in bar with 5 female npc 5 male 1 male player the animation casts a spell that effects at random to each female and random to each male npc dance animations?

• 2 weeks later...

so far as i understand it if i were to change the chair to cast a scripted random state of 1-4 with 1 2 3 & 4 being assigned to cast fnis scripted spells effects on activator then my idea to use random pretty sit idles would work with a delay to allow the sitting down animation to finish then add spell to Npc/player

now if some one can give me a simple cast random spell after 10 seconds on activation script that would help me a lot im still trying to find place to learn scripting to no avail

Archived