The most expensive game you ever buy

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

Let's talk about the insane price, i hate writing long ass post when i write down on a new thread.

the last one that raping my wallet is DIABLO III holy shit 50.00$ for special edition with the account already setup for online Game. thank god for private servers not that i hate official one but they always lag god damnit ...

I'm kind of ashamed to admit this, but I bought the Halo reach legendary edition for $149. I was a big Halo fan (hence why I chose my first username if anybody remembers) back then. I won't make that mistake again as Reach was a colossal disappointment IMHO.

Guest Lady Luck

Just looked up Lunar 2. It's going for $250 US on Amazon right now.

*sigh*

I'm never going to get to play that again' date=' am I.

[/quote']

lol this reminds me , when i pick Monster hunter 1-3 ultimate edition japanese erm Copy and it cost me 300$ whole thing with other bs stuff included lol yeah talk about dumb idea ordering it but man its worth every penny

Archived