How to retain settings from previous update?

I tried posting this in the help center thread but got no responses, so asking here instead.

Is there a way I can update wicked whims but keep my old settings? I had a bunch of changed settings such as skipping dialogue before sex, and it would be a pain in the ass to try to find them all again and re-enable them.

Click your sim > Wicked > settings > settings > export settings, and it saves to ...Mods/WickedWhimsMod/WickedWhimsSettings.

After reinstall, you would click import and select that one from the list. Then restart your game to be safe.

• 2 years later...
10 hours ago, mios said:

when i try to import my settings after updating it says there is nothing i can import. as in there is no save even though i do have "sexy settings"

Same for me i have settings saved from previous version and i cant load it. I have problems with some settings i cant remember how to set now and i would like to load the old settings saved. Anyone can say us how to load it? When i try to load it says there isnt any setting saved on the folder and i need to save it first but i have it there.