Argonian textures for Roberts, HGEC, and OCO?

The textures are different

OCO  and vanilla texture

Spoiler

OCO

headargonianOCO.jpg

Vanilla

headargonianVanilla.jpg

The argonian head texture is in the base OCO file. In the HGEC and Roberts addons are only body textures.

If you do not have the OCO texture in your game another Mod change your argonian race.

Load all Mods with TES4Edit and check the argonians.

Argnian race  and the "Abandoned mine" cell are in hundreds of Mods that were made with the CS without CSE. If you click race in the CS, only watch the races, the argonian race will be add to the Mod esp. And if you edit a cell, no matter which, the "Abandoned mine" cell  is in the Mod esp.

That's why I always say "Clean your Mod with TES4Edit before you release it  ! !  "

I do not know how many argonian and "Abandoned mine" I have deleted in my life.

So it can be any Mod that change the argonian. Load all your Mods with TES4Edit. open the Oblivion.esm and then the races  and argonian. Then you will see all esm and esp that change the agonian. And if one is lower in the load order as OCO it will conflict with OCO.

Archived