More animations for LoversPK? +foot stuff

You have about 160 Lovers animations. And they all works with LoversBed and Tachicat .

Have you checked your Lovers settings? Set the animations to random or only the first 10 animations will be used.  Then NPC-NPC  with Lovers bed will use different animations.

Also with Tachicat. And you can use the forward and backward key to skip through the animations.

See the Lovers download page for settings and keys.

Default the animation forward, or next-animation key is the grap key ( Y )  and back / previous animation is shift and Y.

And if you want to use it with NPC-NPC sex ( or NPC-creature) you must move the cursor / crosshair on one of the  NPCs and then press the Y key (  or shift + Y )

And yes there are animations with foot job. ( e.g.  ani number 175)

If you want pictures of all animations  see  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/8232-the-daedra-sutra-lovers-with-pk-animation-collection/

Down load "Daedra Sutra Animated Penis Animations"  that are the LAPF animations with pictures.

If you want to add new animations ( or copies of the Lovers animations ) read my yellow Link below.

In Lovers you can have 200 human-human animations , so about 40 numbers are free/unused.  You can fill these numbers.

In my yellow Link you will also find a download file to fill the free numbers with copies of the LAPF animations.

Nice, thank you! Gonna check out Daedra Sutra when I can.

As for Tachicat, is there a way to scroll through the animation list? I only get 9 options. How do I get to quick footplay with it?

edit: Nevermind! Figured Tachicat out through trial and error! Thank you for the help!

And in case anyone else needs help finding them, they're in the "blowjob" cycle.

Archived