Bouncing breasts + Beware of girl help

Okay, so I'm trying to get the maternity skins working, and obviously I need a female replacer, I want the BoG cali mesh, so when I select that, then put the BnB mesh folder in the data folder, I get ridiculously massive breasts. Obviously I'm doing this wrong, how do I get Beware of Girl meshes working with bouncing breasts while still having normal breast size?

I did that, now the breasts aren't bouncing.

Basically what I want is normal sized cali breasts, with the natural bush, and I need it to be compatible with maternity clothes i.e my character slowly gets bigger with pregnancy. I've been trying for hours but I guess I'm not skilled enough to do it. I need another handholding here, please?

BoG won't bounce because it probably was not designed to. Grab astymma's skeleton (link in the Plugin List) and install it and you'll get bouncing while wearing any bounce-enabled outfit. If you want a bouncing nude body you'll have to find a nude body that is BNB-compatible, and the same goes for any other outfits. They have to be specifically designed to use the BNB skeleton or nothing will happen.

Archived