Removing current lovers/resetting player relationships

No big error here but my own. I acquired too many romantic partners in my save and I can't actually find them all to break it off (some were random npcs). Now my main partner periodically hates me and I'd like to be able to stop that. Is there a console command I can use to reset all relationships, or a way I can track them down or something. I've looked pretty hard and surprisingly I'm the only one who did this to himself.

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with loversPurificationLITE, or maybe just the core lapf files, but disabling the the purification didn't do anything and I'd rather not have to make a clean save with all the pluggins I'm using. 

Do not know what you talking about?

What Mod do you use? What dialog?

Why is your partner angry ? Do you use LoversJealousy ?

Or LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP  with LoversVoiceSSPplus ?

Lovers Purification LITE : I never used it.  Is there no diary with all your lovers?

Maybe the Mod use some LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP / LoversVoiceSSPplus token and add them to player and NPCs, then you must disable  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP , LoversVoiceSSPplus and Lovers Purification LITE , and start the game and wait 3 days (wait function) and then save and quit the game to clear your RAM. Then start and load the save.

I just got a chance to try this out and I couldn't get it to work.  Really I was just hoping maybe someone knew of an in mod command that could help me track the character down or disable all loves so I could start over. 

I figured it was just involving the one mod so I didn't think my load order would be relevent. but heres the lover's mods.

50  TamagoDischarge.esp
51  HiyokoGenetics.esp
52  LoversMB2.esp
53  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
54  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
55  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
56  LoversBed.esp
57  LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
++  LAPF Afterglow.esp
58  LoversBackup2.esp
59  LoversLight.esp
5A  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
5B  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
5C  LHS Text Extension.esp
5D  LoversSituations.esp
5E  LoversRaperS.esp
5F  LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp
60  LoversRapeSlave.esp
61  LoversChorus.esp
62  Lovers3dorgasm.esp
63  Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
64  LoversBiko.esp
65  LoversTamagoClub.esp
66  LoversSetScale.esp
67  LoversPurificationLITE.esp

Honestly if you can't think of anything I suppose that's fine. I'll just have to deal as best I can. Thanks for the help thus far.

Maybe your wrong load order does not cause the problem you have but you should sort your Mods.

Your Lovers mods are in wrong order. and  I bet also the Mods above Lovers are wrong .

First run BOSS ( or use the BOSS masterlist and sort manually )  then sort your Lovers Mods manually.

See my yellow Link below, there is a example load order with almost all Lovers Mods. BOSS does not sort all Lovers Mods right. And an explanation of how to sort with BOSS or manually.

---------------

And you tried what I told you in my post above?  Maybe one more save ...

Deactivated the 3 esp ( LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP , LoversVoiceSSPplus and Lovers Purification LITE  )

Load the game,  Use the wait funktion and wait 3 days.  Create a save.

quit the game !

Then start the game again and load the save. And create a new save.

Quit the game again.

Activate the 3 esp

Start the game and load the last save.

Archived