How to get pregnant?

ProjectRandom

Okay, I've searched through the forum for answers for this, tried everything ingame, no dice. How do I get my player pregnant? No matter how many fertility shots I take, pills, etc, fertility stays at 0. I've set fertility cycle to 100 days and still nothing. Having sex a lot doesn't help either. How am I supposed to do it, step by step?

First, thoroughly read the pregnancy and/or breeder thread and make sure you've met all requirements.

Second, go over your installation, make sure everything is where it needs to be and is activated.

Third, go into mcm in-game and make sure your settings are where you want them (if you want to ensure pregnancy for testing purposes, crank everything to 100%).

Finally, go fuck something/someone in game. Wait 23 in-game hours (NOT 24!! The way pregnancy works, waiting 24 hours would be worse than not waiting at all).

If you have followed these instructions correctly then congratulations! Here's hoping your offspring doesn't eat you.

You see when a man loves a woman very much...

Or you could fall through quicksand and get hammered by a gang of bloatflies. Either way.

hahaha love it

It's a serious question' date=' no silly replies please

[/quote']

You do have pregnancy set to 2 in the MCM right?

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutStore.esm

wsex.esm

DFB - Random Encounters.esm

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

Project Nevada - Core.esm

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

Brahmin Bess.esm

Primary Needs HUD.esm

iHUD.esm

wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp

wsex.esp

wsexInnuendoAnims.esp

wsex-DSI.esp

DeadMoneyGasFix.esp

Centered 3rd Person Camera.esp

Project13 - Populated Wasteland.esp

Zombie Apocalypse.esp

bzArmour.esp

Fellout.esp

UseableToilets.esp

Weightless Ammo.esp

Zombie Mod.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutDiscounts.esp

SexoutHowAbout.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutSS.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

SexoutCrowds.esp

Tryout - Hard Prison Time.esp

SexoutCompanions.esp

SexoutSex.esp

SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

SexoutConsequences EX.esp

SexoutHookupsAlt.esp

SexoutConsequences.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Total active plugins: 58

Total plugins: 66

In MCM, the main list on the left should contain a "Sexout Pregnancy" setting. Click that and it will split into either 2 or 3 sub menus: Fertility, Pregnancy, and Offspring (not sure if Offspring is a separate menu or part of one of the others).

Fertility will contain the settings you want for getting pregnant, Pregnancy contains the settings for things like pregnancy duration and offspring growth. If the Offspring menu doesn't exist then offspring settings like following behavior and whatnot should also be under pregnancy. Settings within the sub-menus should be self-explanatory.

If any settings are missing or nonfunctional, a mod conflict is screwing with things.

• 1 month later...

Or you could fall through quicksand and get hammered by a gang of bloatflies. Either way.

Setting Tryout chances to max and taking a moonlight stroll into the NCR Correctional Facility or Vault 3 are excellent ways to see if pregnancy is working =P

I made the first mistake when I was new to sexout...

I went from innocent virgin, to experienced milf before I got halfway across the courtyard =P

Setting Tryout chances to max and taking a moonlight stroll into the NCR Correctional Facility or Vault 3 are excellent ways to see if pregnancy is working =P

I made the first mistake when I was new to sexout...

I went from innocent virgin' date=' to experienced milf before I got halfway across the courtyard =P

[/quote']

legion camps and fort are good places too :P

Archived