Sexout help?

BLoodHunt

Hey everyone ok so im new to fallout new vegas's adult mods can anyone just tell what i basicly need to have a good adult modded fallout NV i saw sexout but i got no idea which files i need i just want the sex,animations,bouncing breast models and best textures can anyone help me please?

You need to be able to read, that is about it. All the information you need is out there. You seem like the resourceful type, so I'm sure you'll find it ;)

I'll even give you a hint. It starts with a F and ends with a Q. When pronounced by a blaady Englaander, fraam Laandaan taawn, it sounds like fuck, but pronounced like a blaady Englaaander, fraaam Laaandaan taawn.

Go!

You need to be able to read' date=' that is about it. All the information you need is out there. You seem like the resourceful type, so I'm sure you'll find it ;)

I'll even give you a hint. It starts with a F and ends with a Q. When pronounced by a blaady Englaander, fraam Laandaan taawn, it sounds like fuck, but pronounced like a blaady Englaaander, fraaam Laaandaan taawn.

Go!

[/quote']

Haha thanks mate very uhh 'helpfull' tip :P.

Archived