ANB Micro Bikini for BDM Body

This is a mod that was requested by member RandomUser88.

The request has been completed. Basically this is the Bikini ANB mod for BDM body. I Hope you enjoy :).

a94df95651478b866cebec0deab02340e1a4e05a90bdd1e1b0cad3b5cafc409a4g.jpg

23bebd439f7952a9d3197f1faf5ebc9904e3622ffb662fd4554ab6ca82986fbd4g.jpg

f6e1aa0109baaf3563955dbb4dd3788395f056152fd4d599820b2a3d693edaab4g.jpg

Here is the link for the file

It includes both the body and the actual mod itself.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/43055/

Thank you for the request and please enjoy again :).

-HS

PS: The one uploaded here is only the Bikini without the base body so keep that in mind.

I noticed they add an interesting effect on the skin' date=' at least on my chocolate elf. As if she had her skin wet or something.

[/quote']

Oh yes your Chocolate elf's skin must be gloss friendly. I should probably do well to remember to set gloss to default but I kind of got all into it and left it. I love glossy skin :P makes my chicks look nice <3.

I guess I could add files to that on Nexus :( Just lazy but I will stand by and keep checking out the release.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/43055/

Ah' date=' BDM. Wish I could support it more than I have already. Great to see someone else willing to convert for it.

[/quote']

Thank you, yes the BDM body is pretty sexy.

I do take requests on it though I am still a bit sluggish on the conversions but if you want me to convert let me know. I am focused on Suicup for Females but am open to BDM for conversions and I do take request keep in mind I also always start with BDM when making clothing for me "Other" gender body which uses the same base for the most part ;)

Oh yes your Chocolate elf's....

mmmmmmm.....chocolate....I wanna what a chocolate elf tastes like :P

Haha! Yes Chocolate elves must be sexy. I should look into that.

I must see a screenshot of one!

#toolazytogoogle.

That and she has to be scantily clad, I am only convinced by perviness

:P

Screenshot of one' date=' scantily clad? Wish granted. Here's my main chocolate elf, Cocoa.

I hope you like her as much as I do.

P.S.: I do love my girls glossy, and also tanlined, there's nothing as sexy as that.

Dark skin + tanlines + glossiness = Happy forever.

[/quote']

Wow what an extreamly cute girl you got there. Now I am starting to want the texture pack you have link me it if you are ok with it. Also cute poses and outfits. :)

Thank you for the pictures :)