We Love Russia

Hayran

[video=youtube]

I find it very funny how the Russian people, they always try to have fun and make each follies, I'm from Brazil and I identify with the Russians, they also have some of the problems we have Brazilians, see the video and laughed a lot.

Vodka is the fuel of Russian. :D

Yeah' date=' corruption is the reason. Ofcourse.

[/quote']

I only said it would make sense, naturally I don't have a way to know for certain the actual reason for such a widespread use of cameras, if there even is a particular one.

Out of curiosity I just asked a Russian friend, his reply was "either for fun or because car insurance isn't compulsory in Russia", which would make sense as well.

Yeah' date=' corruption is the reason. Ofcourse.

[/quote']

I was in Russia 2, I lost count how many times I was extorted by "Milicja" because I was on foreign plates.

Out of curiosity I just asked a Russian friend' date=' his reply was "either for fun or because car insurance isn't compulsory in Russia", which would make sense as well.[/quote']

That is also one of reasons.

Archived