AAF help

turmapop11

I'm new to this form of FO4 modding. Wanted to wait for the FO4 mods to work out all the kinks before trying them out like Skyrim. I tried to install AAF with some modes like RSE brothels, RSE karma, AAF Family planning, and AAF Violate. Then I got animation packs like leito, sex em up, and rufgt's animations. For some reason, the animations don't seem to play. I don't get error messages to my knowledge so I can't really put any error codes. I noticed a lack of a good installation guide so I had to follow things the best I could depending on the requirements. The game doesn't crash so at least I have that, but no animations seem to trigger. Can someone help me figure out the problem?

OK  first, you should always check the mod page itself.   While it may be a little hard to understand every instruction, some degree of modding knowlsge is paramount to troubleshooting your own issues.  For AAF you should follow the installation guide here:

So,  here is the real question?  Did you install the AAF patch for the animation pack ( you mention Leitos, so here: 

While the images suggest just overlays (which are much better than the ones that come with the FP pack), it does address animations. 

Finally, for real troubleshooting help, you should mention what mod manager you are using  (Vortex is.....sketchy for now, NMM is non supported and MO has its own set of issues), if you have used LOOT to ensure you have the right load order (wrong load order does not mean you with CTD, just that you may miss mods from kicking off correctly) and a little bit more.  

Plus, you should post this in the AAF download, so that the author will see it faster.   

Hope this helps.

I did follow those instructions and installed the patch. I'm using NMM. I got forced to DL and install Vortex, but every time I DL a mod, it just goes right to NMM so Vortex flat out doesn't even work for me. I ran Loot and only tweaked it a bit because it didn't put scrap everything at the very bottom.

Archived