[Request]&[search] Mod that makes cell into playerhome in a lore friendly way?

Hey guys, I once remembered there was a very lore friendly mod in oblivion that allowed you to take over any cell as long as the original owner was killed. It even made you be hunted down by guilds if you tried to claim a guild building!

Is there such a thing for skyrim as well?

If not what comes close enough to it?

I already found this "homestead" mod but it's from way back in 2013 so i'm not sure if it even works still.

18 hours ago, mouton18 said:

you could always CK it and change the Owner to NONE or player and disable the reset to keep items in the cell. which cell did you have in mind ?

I'm currently in lower steepfall barrows but nevermind. I was kinda curious if anyone made the Skyrim variant of the mod i mentioned (hence why i put a request tag befre it too). I don't think it would be impossible to make either. I mean isn't the scripting system in Oblivion and Skyrim kinda the same?

Thanks for the help though! :)

Archived