Reduce health of most NPC

Hi everyone, I use Run Dragonborn run which I like but I'm looking for a way to keep the strengh of bandits I encounter BUT decrease their health, I would like ennemies who die quickly but do lot of damage and same for me (like in real life). Is there a way to do it easily ? Thank's !

16 hours ago, Matz said:

Hi everyone, I use Run Dragonborn run which I like but I'm looking for a way to keep the strengh of bandits I encounter BUT decrease their health, I would like ennemies who die quickly but do lot of damage and same for me (like in real life). Is there a way to do it easily ? Thank's !

I use the SkyTweak mod, and it has a couple ways to deal with this.  One is the option to set how much damage is delt at the various difficulty levels and the corresponding amount of damage received.  You can also tweak how much bonus health NPCs get but I have never tried using a negative number... you can also set how much armor rating NPCs and the PC receive for each armor point on items.

On 2/3/2019 at 2:08 AM, karlpaws said:

I use the SkyTweak mod, and it has a couple ways to deal with this.  One is the option to set how much damage is delt at the various difficulty levels and the corresponding amount of damage received.  You can also tweak how much bonus health NPCs get but I have never tried using a negative number... you can also set how much armor rating NPCs and the PC receive for each armor point on items.

Exactly what I needed ! Thank's !

Archived