Balmora's Pride crew quarters

Grail Quest

I'm probably overlooking the obvious, but how do I walk ground inside the Balmora's Pride once we are on open water?

I am told to go down and sleep until my shift. Claudia is in a sort of raised area I have to jump to get to. If I sleep for up to 24h, nothing happens. Haven't tried sleeping longer.

I can enter the Captain's Quarters.

I can see doors on the map but I can't find them.

I cannot go below to where I see the First Mate.

I can speak with Lisbeth but she just keeps saying she's sick.

I can't speak with anyone else as I can't reach them.

What do I need to do here?

Guest ThatOne

Sleep a few hours, then leave the ship by the same door you came in. Talk to the first mate and wait a short time (not the wait function, actually wait in real time), then talk to her again.

A little spoiler:

The necklace in the captain's cabin will get a different reaction out of the inhabitants of the island than you might expect. This is your only chance to pick it up.

Sleep a few hours' date=' then leave the ship by the same door you came in. Talk to the first mate and wait a short time (not the wait function, actually wait in real time), then talk to her again.[/quote']

I'll try the wait-in-RT. I did use TCL to get below and talk to everyone. Then slept a lot but never got woken up by a quest event. I went topside but no one was there. I think I heard a splash or someone yelp, though, when I first go back topside.

Hi Guys:

When you leave the hammocks behind you and stand on the right side of the floor your should see a ladder leading down. Look down until you see the door marker.

Could you maybe make the ladder bigger or taller so that it peeks above the floor? A ladder like that needs a hand-hold somewhere to start descent unless you want to get on the floor and crawl down.

Archived