Not a problem just some advice

I am interested in learning how to create my own clothing (mainly) for obviously the Sims 4. I see some truly amazing stuff from people and just can't help but wander if I might be able to put my own imagination, experience and well knowledge into some outfits myself.

So I would like advice (preferably Links as well and reading material aimed at well lets be honest a virgin at editing and creating stuff)

Like;

what program I would use (I have nifscope as an example, sort of know a bit on it, but I am unsure if Sims 4 clothing can be changed or created using that program).

once I create shit how do I then upload (if I think it is worth sharing, ie not crap)

any advice from the experienced tricks that may be useful, other programs (beside the main editing program that may be useful.

Thank you in advance, and sorry also if I ask questions that may seem silly or "you should know as it just makes sense to me" questions. Often it is to clarify, and prevent second guessing.

Archived