Fade tattoos injured body mod?

There is this mod called Rape Tattoos that adds Slave Tats tattoos after a sexual encounter, and Fade tattoos that makes them disappear (or fade/linger) over time. I have been looking for an immersive injured body system but everything seems to be mostly Sexlab-based. I want a mod that adds injured body textures if your health goes below  certain threshold, but then fades over time. I've tried adding the feature to Combat Fatique (mod where you start limping when your health is low) but the psc scripts won't compile for some reason. Apropros and Rape Tattoos got these cut/scratch/bruised textures, but I also made my own I have to manually apply. Would it be possible to make such an add-on for rape/fade tattoos, or a stand-alone mod?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2019 at 5:08 AM, clownsister said:

There is this mod called Rape Tattoos that adds Slave Tats tattoos after a sexual encounter, and Fade tattoos that makes them disappear (or fade/linger) over time. I have been looking for an immersive injured body system but everything seems to be mostly Sexlab-based. I want a mod that adds injured body textures if your health goes below  certain threshold, but then fades over time. I've tried adding the feature to Combat Fatique (mod where you start limping when your health is low) but the psc scripts won't compile for some reason. Apropros and Rape Tattoos got these cut/scratch/bruised textures, but I also made my own I have to manually apply. Would it be possible to make such an add-on for rape/fade tattoos, or a stand-alone mod?

cough, not in the non-adult area! :classic_wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived