Removing this list from the screen

Thesh

So its the bit highlighted in red, what mod is it a part of and how the hell do I get rid of it?

'Cus the stuff its saying I'm missing I can live without(Downloading .esm files/mods as i'm typing this out)... I'll find workarounds if needed but thats really distracting.

Bonus points if anyone mentions a file path to the options to it, I'm assuming at this point its gunna be an option out of the game.

Thanks in advance

Inked20190125214408_1_LI.jpg

aaf is just being a problem to start with,

i'll settle for removing those entries from its loading log if someone points me in the right direction,

just trying to get rid of the text on the side so i can play the game in semi-normal conditions.

been more worried about filling in the missing animations and such to test to any decent extent, problem being most of the stuff i want doesn't take anything else now. 

any way to specify what i want it to load compared to what it wants to load?

yeah most of that is taken care of through the fomods when ur installing them. You probally just checked a wrong box(option) and its giving off a error. Easy to do. It happens. But anyway I do know how to help you with the error message you have on ur screen shot right now. IT is tied to Atomic Lust's newest version. Disable it- remove it and reinstall the version right before the new release. That specific error ur showing right now should be gone.  I cant guarantee you other errors wont be there but that one shouldn't be. I had it after I updated the 3 different animation packs that came out with the updates all at the same time and when I reloaded my game I got the same error. When I reverted back it was gone.  Hope this helps

@Thesh  The message is on-screen indicating there is an issue with your mod profile.  You have elected to install specific compatibility pack(s) for AAF, but not have the requisite mods installed.  In this case, you are missing animation packs which were selected during one of the compatibility pack install procedures. (as @walkin has pointed out).  As we cannot know what you have/have not installed or elected to select during the install process, it is recommended to work back through the AAF install guide and verify all of the options you are looking for, are in fact installed.

This specific error "Atomic Rocket 69 (Gay) not found" indicates that the animation pack Atomic Lust is not installed, or not installed properly.

Archived