A naughty herd (of cow-sims)

After a few weeks of creating and sharing lone sims I want to share something bigger. So here is a whole herd of my cow sims. But without the typical skin coloration. And from what I learned, people like some backstory :)

34922747mq.png

From left to right, starting with Muhno.
Yes, his name is Muhno Taurus. He was my first male cow sim. He started with three female cow girls to start a farm. But he reconsidered after climbing the criminal career to save for a farm, sold the small house and moved to a modern brindleton bay home suited for a hard earning gangster. He is also more caring about his only mate Betty since Suu and Nettie left. Yes, he resembles something completely unrelated to cow sims but he is a bull at heart. Dont let the tattoos fool you. Just make sure he can train his muscles and he is fine at home.
Betty (based on Ghost-cow's cow sim) is the mate of Muhno. She started as a fuck and cook toy for him but is now his loyal and loved mate. Probably because she cant do much on her own without the strong hands of Muhno.
Nettie was the second mate of Muhno. But she fell in love with Muhno and Betty's son (who isnt included (yet)) and left to live only with this stud. You can find their home here: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/29E14359211611E985DA8C7810F253DA
Suu was the third mate of Muhno. She was his favourite sex mate while Betty wasnt available but was bought by Nari to serve as a fucktoy. Nari didnt get what she wanted so she discarded her. She found refuge at the house of a young stud in windenburg and there she rewards her new "master" for his generousity when they arent livestreaming at the same time. But dont give her garden salad because she is addicted to that once there is a bowl unattended in the house.
Nari is a real bitch. She is dominant and demands to be sexually satisfied without concern for her partners pleasure. She tried males but didnt like getting fucked or sucking cocks so she focuses on female subjects to play with them in her redecorated cellar, a little dungeon bedroom. As her name suggests she is also the only cow girl in the herd with a dick. She has a sister which is literally the opposite of her in color and behavior (also not yet included). The house is here: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B0D3F4800A1411E98124ADD8C8E84D99. Dont let her stay in the same room (or lot) with Suu. They only insult each other all day.
Next we have Summer and Alana. Sisters, considered cattle and science projects on a little farm with a couple of scientists. They live in the barn with Enzo who doesnt mind the female company. They enjoy the simple barn life and dont like to wander far away from the protection of the farm. Here to be exact: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B16D6B79211711E98AB08C7810F253DA They require a helping hand because unlike the other females they are completely useless when it comes to cooking.
And last, Enzo. A rather simple alpha bull who doesnt like narrow doors. For some unknown reason he really loves meat. When he isnt on one of the girls to produce more cow sims, you can find him on any surface sleeping because he is lazy as fuck.

The file contains all necessary CC for their bodies. Clothes are partially CC and depending on the packs you own. 193mb size in total. I suggest you get breast slider before you install them.

Download

Is anyone else having an issue with the gallery links? I got the 2nd one; "One of Three" just fine, but the 1st link takes me to the gallery saying "Ooops, something has gone wrong!...", and the 3rd takes me to "www.here.com". The links themselves look correct, so I'm just wondering if it's my problem?

Where to begin? I tried them. I love some of them, and LOVE the others. You've reworked some of them, and included backstories -- Thank you. Alana & Summer are missing a trait. They both have "Loner" and "Vegetarian", but I don't know what the 3rd custom trait is. Lastly, I think Nari is still my favorite, but Nettie is giving her some competition. ?

I didnt use custom aspirations or traits. At least not anymore. They created problems and I deleted them. I think I just didnt replace them.

The EA links should work now (again). If you have noscript it might interfere. Otherwise look for me ingame: Zasz_Zerg. You can find this and similar builts there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...