F4se & Mod Organizer 2

Okay so I switched out HDDs last year and just re-installed Fo4 this evening.  Decided to go with a liter load order but with a few F4se mods installed (Looks Menu, Sim Settlements) nothing from LL.  So I installed F4se 6.15 and tried to start Fo4, and suddenly MO2 is telling me that I need to log into Steam....which was open in the background.  I click the okay button in the prompt and the F4se console window pops up twice and instantly closes and the the Fo4 launcher opens.  I have disabled all the F4se mods, and tried again. Same deal. I tried making a new launch executable in MO2, same thing.  I tried re-installing F4se. No change. I tried running the game from the FO4 folder with the F4se exe. Again, same thing.

Has this been happening to anyone else?  Is this an error in the current version of F4se?  Thanks a bunch for any help.

p.s.  I'm not actually sure if any of my mods are working as the alt start mod did not trigger either.

Yes, I needed to do that to make sure all the configs were generated.

Edit: ??? So simply shutting down my computer, letting it sit over night and turning it back on apparently fixed things.  Well I guess they even had to reboot the Enterprise one time so who knows.

Moderators can close/lock this I guess.

Archived