DS Cathedral Knight Set HDT by DKnight13

View File

DS Cathedral Knight Set.zip Adds the Cathedral Knight set from Dark Souls 3. The set comes with the Cathedral Knight Helmet, Armor, Gauntlets, Leggings, Greatshield, Greatmace, and Greatsword. The armour set and weapon can be crafted at any forge under the "Advance Armor" smithing perk and can be tempered at any work bench and grindstone for the weapons. The shield is also "Dual Sheath-Redux"/"Equipping Overhaul" compatible. The armor now has HDT physics for the skirt, sleeves, and necklace. 

Credits:

Original contents from the Souls series' Dark Souls, by From Software

Special big thanks to @Nameless God for letting me use his mesh for the Greatsword and showing me some mesh/texture fixes, thank you! 

HDT bones and xml files by Team TAL Bloodborne Crow Feather Set

Mesh Rigger by KGTools: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87672

HDT Physics Extension by HydrogensaysHDT: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996?tab=files

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/19/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT Physics Extension
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

7 hours ago, BukkakeSlim said:

I don't figure you could port this over to sse eh? I've tried removing the bones in the skirt, but that messes the entire section up.

Probably not because I myself does not know how to do the porting process to SSE. I apologise :( 

On 1/22/2019 at 5:14 PM, DKnight13 said:

Probably not because I myself does not know how to do the porting process to SSE. I apologise :( 

ahh it's all good. Porting is as easy as changing the nif files, but the primary issue lies in the physics for the cloth not porting over properly. If you ever get around to removing that and then posting it as an optional file, I'd be incredibly thankful! In any case, these armor sets are absolutely gorgeous and I cannot thank and compliment you enough on your great work here