WW Last Exception

Soledat

Hi, I have a problem with the last exception and Wicked Whims Last Exception Assistant told me that it'
s unknown problem. What should I do? My game acts like there are no Wicked Whims, even if they are there. I would like to delete all Wicked Whims and install the latest version, but I'm not sure what should I do with last exception files. Should I delete them or leave them be? If there is any website where I can find some general advice, I would be glad for that as well. Below you can find the content of last exception file if someone need it.

https://pastebin.com/4TcvZ3vn

Deleting last exceptions is totally fine and will not damage your game. Most of my own last exceptions are caused by outdated or clashing custom content. Do you have anything other than wickedwhims in your mods folder? If so, download the newest build of wickedwhims and remove all other custom content from your mods folder except for the new wickedwhims, then try running your game and seeing if any last exceptions are being logged. 

15 hours ago, Soledat said:

Hi, I have a problem with the last exception and Wicked Whims Last Exception Assistant told me that it'
s unknown problem. What should I do? My game acts like there are no Wicked Whims, even if they are there. I would like to delete all Wicked Whims and install the latest version, but I'm not sure what should I do with last exception files. Should I delete them or leave them be? If there is any website where I can find some general advice, I would be glad for that as well. Below you can find the content of last exception file if someone need it.

https://pastebin.com/4TcvZ3vn

Outdated script mod related to something called "enums"

Archived