Help me find armor set!

First for all English not my native language so forgive me for mistakes.

In the past year i found a armor set. I downloaded it - some screenshots too... but my computer was crashed down - i forgot to make backup copies. I lost everything even screenshots.

I can't recall keywords in order to search it. I tried to remember keywords and searched it on Nexus and there, but all was unsuccesfull. I remember that i downloaded in from there or from Nexus.

So... this armor is oblivion mod and seen to be a some nude armor, so i placed request in "adult" section. I slightly remember actress on screenshot: she seems to be a dunmer because skin texture is some grey/dark violet. Also i recall that helmet looks like witch hat and some.... with... piece of cloth covering mouth. Breasts opened but with covered nipples. Breasts size some between H-cups & K-cups - breasts are big =). The face is smiling slightly... The pieces of armor seems like separated and can be dressed one by one. I remember it that i looked at it through NifScope.

Help me to find that beautyness ? - if i recall some more i will post there.

Not enough information.
Armor: leather metal ?

Color: silver, gold, bronze, black, brown,....?

Nipple covers: round , a cross, ... ? connected with the armor ?

Helmet?

And you say : " ... piece of cloth covering mouth. ..."  and " The face is smiling slightly "  

If the mouth is covered how do you see the smiling?

5 hours ago, fejeena said:

Armor: leather metal ?

Some... maybe it was clothes... or armor... I told that i forgot a lot of detail... ?

Color: silver, gold, bronze, black, brown,....?

color range seem's to be from pink to violet

Nipple covers: round , a cross, ... ? connected with the armor ?

not connected circle

Helmet?

... or hat

And you say : " ... piece of cloth covering mouth. ..."  and " The face is smiling slightly "

If the mouth is covered how do you see the smiling?

Smiling on screenshot. Piece of cloth i saw by examining meshes through nifscope. On screenshot hat/helmet is missimg.

I recall some information but it maybe wrong, or can help.

I found a screenshot, which i described above, somewhere here, on loverslab. In... "what is a mod" or "where i can find" topic's. Then searching by this screenshot i found a mod.

Sorry, I do not remember such armor clothes.

So a screenshot of the armor-clothes is somewhere in "what is a mod" or "where i can find" ?

Do you remember when you have downloaded it ?  The year ?  And was it a old post? Then you just have to search all pages before this date.

22 minutes ago, fejeena said:

So a screenshot of the armor-clothes is somewhere in "what is a mod" or "where i can find" ?

Yes... i recalling that is was someone another request. I dont remember a age of this post. And from one of this sections. I cant recall where it was placed: there or on the Nexusmod

25 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Do you remember when you have downloaded it ?

I found it from november 2018 year. I am sure - i dowloaded if from there or from Nexusmods site.

The Body?

Too lazy to find the links, here the body meshes.

If you want to replace the default body in game copy the 4 nif files in data\meshes\charcters\_male

DM.7z

And the body in the Soka mediafire Mod is DM without round ass.

In my file

DMRA with LAPF ass bones ( only use it if you have Lovers/LAPF installed)

DMRA with Op3 bones

DM without round ass

And BBB animations  and skeleton

Skeleton https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37596/? 

Or the LAPF skeleton

BBB animations https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/35551/?

Universal Skeleton Nif ( Growlf) is the newest skeleton. That you should use when you use any BBB Mod ( never use the old skeletons that are in some BBB Mods)

It have all Bones you need , also for high heels mods.

In the download files are two versions. Use the "ControlableSkeleton"  not the "TotalControlableSkeleton"

------------

LAPF/Lovers use penis and butt bones in the Lovers sex animations. Butt bones and penis bones are only in the LAPF skeleton. If you play Lovers without the Lovers skeletons you will get butt and penis stretching.

The LAPF skeleton is the Universal Skeleton Nif ( Growlf)  with added butt and penis bones.

----------------------

Coronerras skeleton is older.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The armor with round ass ?

I will try if I can copy another lowerbody in the armor nif and use the "bikini" from the GUTS version. Will take some time.

I checked the lowerbodies. UMK RA and DMRA are the same, ass and legs.

----------------------------

The Soka armor Mod use  the  DMRA lowerdody and the Manga DM upperbody

Real DM upper

DM2.jpg

The manga version with puffy nipples

DM!.jpg

And here the body meshes

DMRA Manga.7z

If you want to use other DMRA armors and clothes and want to mix upper and lowerbodies it is better when you use the original DMRA version ( in my post above, the DM.7z)  ,  the cut between upper and lowerbody is different, the DMRA Manga body have the HGEC cut, and the DM/DMRA is different, you will have a gap between upper and lower body when you unequip  upper OR lowerbody and wear  real DMRA armor-clothes.

Archived