FNIS Reading deleted mods

I have a problem where FNIS loads mod that have been deleted and I don't know how this problem occurred and how to fix it.

Here is the reading list:

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - 

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...

7884 animations for 31 mods successfully included (character).
 2721 animations for 8 mods and 38 creatures successfully included..

I just recently Completely resetted my PC and clean installed skyrim so nothing in this list is downloaded. 

I am very new to modding and would appreciate the help.

BTW if this the wrong place to ask can I get directions?

You should consider to upgrade to Vortex, since NMM is not supported and dont support esl files.

About your issue, how did you remove your "deleted" mods?
Many of the animations are lose files and you need to not disable, you need to fysic remove them. It sounds that you still have them installed.

It sounds like your factory reset didn't format the drive and may have left partial directories. If you have a clean install of the game then uninstall FNIS then navigate to \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors and delete all you see. Then reinstall FNIS. Run FNIS again. This is only if you have a clean install. I just kind of wonder why you have FNIS installed with no other mods installed.

Alright so I removed all mods and deleted nexus and installed Vortex. I've installed FNIS base\ creatures\ and spells, Racemenu, SkSE, Schlongs of Skyrim, XP32. and Sexlab Light SE. The problem seems to Sexlab light it loads the deleted mods files to the Behaviors folder and I tested it by removing it and redownloading it and checking FNIS in between. I even deleted the excess files then reinstalled Sexlab light and they came back.

It seems that Sexlab Light keeps redownloading the files is there a way to stop it from doing so?

Do I have to redownload those mods and then delete them?

The animations are bundled in Sexlab Light so it will install them every time you install Sexlab Light, there is no way to avoid that. It's a long time since I used Light so I can't actually remember if or how you can remove animations.

18 hours ago, ShogunShanghai said:

I already did clean reset my skyrim, several times in fact, but it seems its sexlab doing it.

1 hour ago, Kaarinah said:

The animations are bundled in Sexlab Light so it will install them every time you install Sexlab Light, there is no way to avoid that. It's a long time since I used Light so I can't actually remember if or how you can remove animations.

Ah ok.

Is it always about 7000 animations?

is there a way to make the loading of the animations faster? Or should I switch to sexlab framework?

Lastly does mods that request sexlab light work if I only have sexlab framework?

19 hours ago, ShogunShanghai said:

Ah ok.

Is it always about 7000 animations?

is there a way to make the loading of the animations faster? Or should I switch to sexlab framework?

Lastly does mods that request sexlab light work if I only have sexlab framework?

The animation count in Light is set, I doubt you can make the animations load faster. The upsides of full framework is that with the help of SLAL you can pick animation packs you like, and skip the ones you don't. There are quite a few converted for download, and animations are easily converted, so Oldrim SLAL packs are quite easy to use too.

Mods made for Light tend to not work for the full framework, and for the most part you don't get the full functionality of normal Sexlab mods with Light, even when they work.

6 hours ago, Kaarinah said:

The animation count in Light is set, I doubt you can make the animations load faster. The upsides of full framework is that with the help of SLAL you can pick animation packs you like, and skip the ones you don't. There are quite a few converted for download, and animations are easily converted, so Oldrim SLAL packs are quite easy to use too.

Mods made for Light tend to not work for the full framework, and for the most part you don't get the full functionality of normal Sexlab mods with Light, even when they work.

Oh alright thanks for letting me know.

Thanks everyone in the thread for helping out.

Archived