How to do multiple Bodyslide conversions for different characters?

I'm hoping there might be some Bodyslide experts in here so here goes. I recently installed an all in one body replacer, all in one hdt vagina, and it gave options in the FOMOD to give different NPCs different bodies, depending on the mods you had installed (for instance, you could give Bijin Wives the CBBE slim preset and Seranaholic the CBBE curvy preset). Where I am confused now is how I am going to create different armor and clothing set conversions for each body I selected, if it's even possible. I already know how to create a conversion for a single body type, but that means the armor and clothing would be different than the body itself. That bugs me. I use Mod Organizer if it helps. Sorry if I worded it wrong, I'm still relatively new to PC modding.

On 1/14/2019 at 5:27 PM, King_Khaos said:

I'm hoping there might be some Bodyslide experts in here so here goes. I recently installed an all in one body replacer, all in one hdt vagina, and it gave options in the FOMOD to give different NPCs different bodies, depending on the mods you had installed (for instance, you could give Bijin Wives the CBBE slim preset and Seranaholic the CBBE curvy preset). Where I am confused now is how I am going to create different armor and clothing set conversions for each body I selected, if it's even possible. I already know how to create a conversion for a single body type, but that means the armor and clothing would be different than the body itself. That bugs me. I use Mod Organizer if it helps. Sorry if I worded it wrong, I'm still relatively new to PC modding.

Many (if not most) follower and npc mods come with their own custom bodies. If you go look at the mod's directory, you'll find their body meshes and textures. If you want to change them, it works just like replacing the default body, and you can indeed give them different bodies from your own. (Most will be different from your own by default)

But as you've correctly guessed, their bodies will look like whatever body the armor or clothing they're wearing is.

My solution would be to pick a specific armor or set of clothing per follower and Bodyslide it to their body, unless you just want to replace their bodies with your default body. There's also a mod called Bodytypes of Skyrim that can do multiple bodies, but it's a bit of a hassle to set it up.

Archived