• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Aresmar299 said:

Having a small problem, during the shaman initiation only one group of people show up and no sex scene plays effectively soft locking the game. There is supposed to be a sex scene but I believe the wolves do not spawn is there a fix for this?

This mod, as awesome as it is, unfortunately has frequent issues with quests not progressing as they should. For most of the quests where this happens, I've found that repeatedly talking to/activating the npc's who are supposed to be talking, will spur things along. The problem with the quest that you mentioned, is that for some reason you are locked sitting on the ground, unable to talk to anyone, or do anything aside from rotate your camera around. There are two ways that I've found to get passed this quest. One is to use the setstage console command "setstage  afs2ShamanCeremony 100". This will bring the wolves in and continue things from there. Even though this will complete the quest, I've also found that it is likely to leave the other NPC's stuck in their places for a while, and will mess with other animations like the praying animation from Wintersun and "Go to Bed"'s animation. You can try it though and see if it works for you because sometimes those side affects do not happen. The other way that has worked for me is that once things get stuck, repeatedly creating a manual new save and then loading that save will inch things along a little at a time until finally the wolves spawn on their own without the need for setstage. I just used this method last night on a playthrough. I'd say I had to repeat the save/load process about 8 or 9 times total. Neither method is fun per se, but it will at least get the quest completed for you so you can move on with what is an awesome mod dispite its many issues.

18 hours ago, Dumuzi said:

This mod, as awesome as it is, unfortunately has frequent issues with quests not progressing as they should. For most of the quests where this happens, I've found that repeatedly talking to/activating the npc's who are supposed to be talking, will spur things along. The problem with the quest that you mentioned, is that for some reason you are locked sitting on the ground, unable to talk to anyone, or do anything aside from rotate your camera around. There are two ways that I've found to get passed this quest. One is to use the setstage console command "setstage  afs2ShamanCeremony 100". This will bring the wolves in and continue things from there. Even though this will complete the quest, I've also found that it is likely to leave the other NPC's stuck in their places for a while, and will mess with other animations like the praying animation from Wintersun and "Go to Bed"'s animation. You can try it though and see if it works for you because sometimes those side affects do not happen. The other way that has worked for me is that once things get stuck, repeatedly creating a manual new save and then loading that save will inch things along a little at a time until finally the wolves spawn on their own without the need for setstage. I just used this method last night on a playthrough. I'd say I had to repeat the save/load process about 8 or 9 times total. Neither method is fun per se, but it will at least get the quest completed for you so you can move on with what is an awesome mod dispite its many issues.

Thank you friend

• 2 months later...
On 1/17/2019 at 3:17 AM, Armalgon said:

If you want to fix the bugs, then you could start with the deleted navmeshes that could otherwise crash the game.

[NAVM:00103915] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00009AE3] (in Tamriel "Bordeciel" [WRLD:0000003C] at -24,-9))
[NAVM:00017056] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DruadachRedoubtExterior02 [CELL:00006FE3] (in Tamriel "Bordeciel" [WRLD:0000003C] at -38,14))

And I can also confirm the Brittleshin Pass Crash, which does not happen if I remove the mod. Not sure what causes it, though. I thought it might be a giant because of the trigger in that area, but the ones included in the mod spawn just fine.

Edit: After looking at it some more, the giant trigger itself appears to be the cause. Because the moment I disabled it, the crash went away. But I guess doing so might break a quest?

The other cell where the same trigger comes into play (AFSGiantField) does not seem to crash, however.

Could you walk me through how you removed the giant trigger. I want to play with this mod, but not if it causes crashes.

EDIT: I tried deleting the edits to Brittleshin Pass in SSEEdit, but the game still crashes.

EDIT 2: I got it to work by deleting the trigger in the Creation Kit.

• 1 month later...

Hi Delz

I don't know if you are still active on here, but mainly I just wanted to say what a brillaint mod this is! Perverted, dark and depraved, yes, but that is fine by me ? and yes, a bit buggy. But it is a beta after all. Mostly I have found ways around the script problems etc. What is impressive is the sheer breadth of imagination and depth of detail. The whole concept of the Forsworn as a real force, with their own strengths and weaknesses (and dark practices!) is brilliantly done. Thanks so much for all the hard work.

One small thought; if you were thinking of working on this beta some more, I would be quite happy to provide some help with proof reading and dialogue. I don't want to be rude, but I would guess you are not a native English speaker? There are quite a few small mistakes in the dialogues, and a lot of times that the English is probably not quite right. For instance, Nera talks about 'wearing her junk'. Well, probably she would say 'carry my stuff', or similar. I don't have any modding skills really, but I would be happy to work through a pile of dialogue texts and suggest improvements/corrections, if you think that would help?

Meantime, keep up the great work, your mods are really geeat, especially AFS.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Been messing around with it, a bit.  Yeah, will need a bit of work.  I never did get the Dibella Sisters stuff to work from another, though I'm about to try it, again...if I can get this stable.  

Since I'm a newb with regards to messing with things, and generally a moron with troubleshooting...not a good bet.  :D

That said, for those with Brittleshine Pass CTD...I have the same.  In that area there are a pair of neutral giants that wander through.  Since I had a mod for nekkid giants, I removed that, didn't change anything.  One of the other things there is a farm, with critters.  Not sure if that's base game, or a leftover from another mod from long ago, it's right next to some old ruins.  With Dibella in, those ruins spawn some spriggans, iirc...or, perhaps they're always there...hell if I know...generally have little reason to go there.   

There is also...a shrine.  Up on the rocks near the farm, right next to the road.  It is added by the wintersun mod.  Would that shrine that was added possibly use any assets that AFS modifies in any way?  I haven't dumped it as yet, since I really like that mod, at the moment.  :)

• 3 months later...
On 1/13/2019 at 1:50 PM, Delzaron said:

AFS_2.2_test1SE

View File

FOR THE OLD GODS : A FORSWORN STORY for SKYRIM SPECIAL EDITION

I : The First point

• A big thanks to Roselove and Pffify, who made that conversion !
  • The Mod is the same as the original : please read that thread for the mod content description :
  • Forsworns have good and evil sides, like every one else. I like to be lore friendly has possible, so I implement some things people can find disturbing (cannibalism, human sacrifices, bestiality, rape, slavery). Few of my characters (Ravena and Rathi) are really monstruous. Some are cruels (Phage), or completely nuts (Ascula). I will had 
  • Want to support me? Visit my Patreon ! https://www.patreon.com/Delzaron

Current release : AFS 2.2 test 1SE (I'm refreshing my old mods, AFS is the oldest and is very huge, lot of work planned).

Dependencies

• SexLab
  • Fuz Ro D'Ho

Recommanded mods :

• More Nasty critters (Not a real dependencies, but the mod is better with More Nasty critters animations)
  • Deadly mutilation.
  • Dibella SisterHood (needed for Fjotra sex conversion to the old gods !)
  • Beastiality mods like Untamed. And I will not make pack spells. If I can, just a taming one and a quest with different levels for pet upgrading. Untamed is very lore friendly with Shamans, and the mod is just great !
  • The Dryad. For Primal Shaman outfit. www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21458/?
  • Sexlab stories (the Kyn sisters)
  • Tribal Tattoos : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/360-tribal-body-tattoos-unpunpbunpc7b-cbbe/

Conflicts :
- Sacrificial Spriggan. Not a real conflict, just not lore friendly.
- Forsworns have merchants (Merchants are still hostile towards the player)
- Devious Cidhna, if you kill Madanach !

Collaborations :
- AqqH for AFS1.48, AFS1.59, AFS1.60+ versions, scripts, hooks and tricks. Humongous tears of gratitude.
- Ashal for Sex ability script
- MyBrainHurts for Aliases tricks
- Xluxlu for music.
- Vaukalak for Koldun ideas
- Lynx2k10 for Dryad and Koldun outfit and alpha testing.
- Alploochra for game design
- Nanachi50 for meshes armors patches.
- All the people who give ideas and tested the mod.
- All people given advices and tutorials : Veladarius, Jhonyred, and I think I forgot other persons...

- Roselove and Pfiffy for SSE conversion.

How to use ?
- Unzip the archives (you need th texture archive, the meshes archive, and the main archive), and copy paste in your skyrim data folder ZaForswornStory.esp, and meshes, SEQ, textures, scripts and dialogues view folders.

How to delete ?
Save when you're not in a mod quest or in a mod space, and delate all the files.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/13/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, Fuz Ro Doh
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

Will this be updated at some point?

Hey i have a problem with the ways trial. After i answer the spriggan, im in some room with 3 girls and 3 altars. I talk to each girl and there is no conversation that lead to quest progress... and the altar or the teleport stone is just a stone... i cant interact with it, no option to teleport or anything when i look at it. Anyone know how to fix it?

• 11 months later...

What is the trick to the ways trial.  I have passed the test with the elder in spriggan armor and am in the room with Katalia, Ethraine, and Korvi.  I got the quest to Meet the Girls and then nothing.  No new dialogue I try leaving by the whole but every way I have gone has brought me back into the room.  I have tried climbing on the outside and throwing myself out in the unknown just to arrive back in the cave.  Can someone tell me what the trick is to proceed in the trial?

Thanks

• 6 months later...

Installed this one without reading support thread as "content i've not tried before".

A mistake. Anyone willing to share .esp with brittleshin CTD fixed?

Edit: Slapping LE .esp file Dumuzi mentioned does seem to fix that particular crash.

Edited by nilead
  • 1 month later...

The topless forsworn armor in this mod has no physics and is not bodyslide compatible so it's a bit of pain to look at if you are used to seeing different body shapes. For anyone interested, you can fix this by downloading the standalone version of Topless Forsworn Armor CBBE BodySlide from Nexus

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36652?tab=description

1. Install the standalone version of Topless Forsworn Armor CBBE BodySlide
  2. Open BodySlide and select the Topless Forsworn Armor with Feathers (Physics)
  3. Select your preset (or zeroed sliders if using OBody)
  4. Build the mesh
  5. Close BodySlide
  6. Copy forswornarmorf_0.nif and forswornarmorf_1.nif from the meshes\armor\ToplessForswornArmor\ folder
  7. Paste them into meshes\armor\AFSToplessForswornArmor\ and replace the existing files (or rename the originals first to backup)
  8. Uninstall Topless Forsworn Armor CBBE BodySlide (once you've built the meshes and replaced the AFS ones, you don't need it)

have I reached the end of the SE conversion content here at this invisible bridge in the nordic temple?

-- edit -- nevermind, it's just very buggy. the "The Ways Trial" quest goes away unceremoniously and almost without notice if you fight back and kill an animal inside the cave. I had to reload from outside the temple and start it again to find this out. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to play every well with Fuz Ro D'oh as most of the on screen text is immediately dismissed for the dialogue leading up to the temple entry, so if "not fighting the animals" is one of the rules it was alluding to, you'd never actually know

Spoiler

afs_1.jpg.da6377e74906a70623082b8859fd6a5d.jpg

If I cross the bridge it goes to a room (image below) with a live spriggan (actually, humanoid with spriggan armor), a tent, and a bedroll. You can't get back out of the room once you drop into it. Talking to the spriggan/human only shows other 3rd party mod interactions, nothing to do with AFS. Sleeping in the bedroll sleeps, but doesn't progress anything in the room. Waiting does nothing. Can't do anything else in this room except for reload

afs_2.jpg.9f744411974f2a93b7698bbcae62313c.jpg

Reloading and intentionally falling off the invisible bridge goes into a similar style room (image below) with some statues of an actual spriggan, a chaurus, a werewolf. Ethrane and Moira are here, but notably Kitalia is not. Neither of them have any dialogue that can progress whatever is supposed to be going on here. Waiting also does nothing here.

afs_3.JPG.6f8726e5d7d32dfab049ff2f5140ac03.JPG

There isn't even a quest for this part of the mod, after entering the temple/cave all I've got left are the leftover AFS sidequests.

Edited by Hero357159
  • 10 months later...

I posted the 0.7 version, recently covnerted by cathedral. I didn't tested it yet, so I hope it will works.

For now, I'm working on eradicate Ravenous remaining bugs.

FTD chapter 2 will follow.

I could make run on AFS to fix the remaining bugs, maybe adding some repeatible contents if needed, but I'll not add new quests. And I think I'll delete Ravena quest I can't fix.

I made a test run..; I forgotten this mod is DLC sized, so... it tooks me hours to complete the main quest line.

And I written three pages of bugs.

Plolishing it will be focused on simplification : the mod is simply too big, some content need to be removed.

SE convertion made 2 major glitches : the LOD suks as hell, and primal gloves are buggy as hell.

9 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I made a test run..; I forgotten this mod is DLC sized, so... it tooks me hours to complete the main quest line.

And I written three pages of bugs.

Plolishing it will be focused on simplification : the mod is simply too big, some content need to be removed.

SE convertion made 2 major glitches : the LOD suks as hell, and primal gloves are buggy as hell.

Oh, and I was actually excited to download this one. Good thing I read through this thread (didn't take very long). I'll wait patiently then for next version. Thank you.

I've started playtesting the current version and AFS1 related quests went smooth.

Just 0ne funny thing happened with Katalia.  She got stucked at the corner of the  jail cell when opened the door.  I had to reopen the door a few times for her to be able to leave the jail cell.