A Forsworn Story (SE)

View File

FOR THE OLD GODS : A FORSWORN STORY for SKYRIM SPECIAL EDITION

I : The First point

• A big thanks to Roselove and Pffify, who made the 2.3bis conversion !
  • AFS SE 0.7 is a conversion of my own. I hope it will work...
  • The Mod is the same as the original : please read that thread for the mod content description :
  • Forsworns have good and evil sides, like every one else. I like to be lore friendly has possible, so I implement some things people can find disturbing (cannibalism, human sacrifices, bestiality, rape, slavery). Few of my characters (Ravena and Rathi) are really monstruous. Some are cruels (Phage), or completely nuts (Ascula). I will had 
  • Want to support me? Visit my Patreon ! https://www.patreon.com/Delzaron

Current release : AFS SE 0.7.

Dependencies

• SexLab
  • Fuz Ro D'Ho

Recommanded mods :

• More Nasty critters (Not a real dependencies, but the mod is better with More Nasty critters animations)
  • Deadly mutilation.
  • Dibella SisterHood (needed for Fjotra sex conversion to the old gods !)
  • Beastiality mods like Untamed. And I will not make pack spells. If I can, just a taming one and a quest with different levels for pet upgrading. Untamed is very lore friendly with Shamans, and the mod is just great !
  • The Dryad. For Primal Shaman outfit. www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21458/?
  • Sexlab stories (the Kyn sisters)
  • Tribal Tattoos : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/360-tribal-body-tattoos-unpunpbunpc7b-cbbe/

Conflicts :
- Sacrificial Spriggan. Not a real conflict, just not lore friendly.
- Forsworns have merchants (Merchants are still hostile towards the player)
- Devious Cidhna, if you kill Madanach !

Collaborations :
- AqqH for AFS1.48, AFS1.59, AFS1.60+ versions, scripts, hooks and tricks. Humongous tears of gratitude.
- Ashal for Sex ability script
- MyBrainHurts for Aliases tricks
- Xluxlu for music.
- Vaukalak for Koldun ideas
- Lynx2k10 for Dryad and Koldun outfit and alpha testing.
- Alploochra for game design
- Nanachi50 for meshes armors patches.
- All the people who give ideas and tested the mod.
- All people given advices and tutorials : Veladarius, Jhonyred, and I think I forgot other persons...

- Roselove and Pfiffy for SSE conversion.

How to use ?
- Unzip the archives (you need th texture archive, the meshes archive, and the main archive), and copy paste in your skyrim data folder ZaForswornStory.esp, and meshes, SEQ, textures, scripts and dialogues view folders.

How to delete ?
Save when you're not in a mod quest or in a mod space, and delate all the files.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/13/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, Fuz Ro Doh
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

Hi Del,

Can't wait to try this, still in the middle of rebuilding though.

Looking at the zip there seems to be quite a few unecessary files in there left over from the oldrim version. 

Could do with removing all tga files as SSE doesn't support them so they're just wasting space, then delete the textures\landscape , textures\lod  and meshes\lod subdirectories and contents, as they're just containing the default lod meshes and landscape textures which would overwrite whatever custom farmhouses/mountains/etc are installed already.  

2 hours ago, Grummkol said:

Hi Del,

Can't wait to try this, still in the middle of rebuilding though.

Looking at the zip there seems to be quite a few unecessary files in there left over from the oldrim version. 

Could do with removing all tga files as SSE doesn't support them so they're just wasting space, then delete the textures\landscape , textures\lod  and meshes\lod subdirectories and contents, as they're just containing the default lod meshes and landscape textures which would overwrite whatever custom farmhouses/mountains/etc are installed already.  

I repacked the oldrim version as it was. That was easier thant to check every subfolder. Except from the tga's i think if they are not needed in SSE they are also not needed in LE. 

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I repacked the oldrim version as it was. That was easier thant to check every subfolder. Except from the tga's i think if they are not needed in SSE they are also not needed in LE. 

True.  The oldrim zip contained a lot of uncessary files (the directories I mentioned above) that would overwrite other mod textures/lods so you'd end up with lods not matching the actual ingame model.

1 minute ago, Grummkol said:

True.  The oldrim zip contained a lot of uncessary files (the directories I mentioned above) that would overwrite other mod textures/lods so you'd end up with lods not matching the actual ingame model

Del has to check, what is needed and whats not.   

I've enjoyed this mod up until the quest "A new Sybil for old gods". I don't know if maybe another mod messed something up but Fjotra is a child and one thing I absolutely will not do is use sexlab mods with children. If this is something that's supposed to be in the mod than I can no longer play it nor can I recommend/endorse it to anyone else. 

3 hours ago, LoneSurvivorMax said:

I've enjoyed this mod up until the quest "A new Sybil for old gods". I don't know if maybe another mod messed something up but Fjotra is a child and one thing I absolutely will not do is use sexlab mods with children. If this is something that's supposed to be in the mod than I can no longer play it nor can I recommend/endorse it to anyone else. 

I used to regularly convert and use this in SE.  I have never played it without also installing Dibella Sisterhood (I thought it was a requirement and should be for that particular quest so that she is a young woman instead).  But a couple releases ago a CTD was introduced when going anywhere near North Brittleshin Pass.  It happens in this version as well.  That killed it for me as I rarely use fast travel and the CTD can happen from the road.  But I really did used to enjoy the mod and hope it's repaired someday.  I tried to fix in my own conversion but wasn't able to.

I went to redownload Dibellan Sisterhood and noticed on his page that Fjorta has issues with load order. I apologize that I thought this may have been on the Forsworn modders end, but for anyone else that encounters this issue I guess moving DS to the end of your load order sorts the issue out. I'm about to try it now and find out.

If you want to fix the bugs, then you could start with the deleted navmeshes that could otherwise crash the game.

[NAVM:00103915] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00009AE3] (in Tamriel "Bordeciel" [WRLD:0000003C] at -24,-9))
[NAVM:00017056] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DruadachRedoubtExterior02 [CELL:00006FE3] (in Tamriel "Bordeciel" [WRLD:0000003C] at -38,14))

And I can also confirm the Brittleshin Pass Crash, which does not happen if I remove the mod. Not sure what causes it, though. I thought it might be a giant because of the trigger in that area, but the ones included in the mod spawn just fine.

Edit: After looking at it some more, the giant trigger itself appears to be the cause. Because the moment I disabled it, the crash went away. But I guess doing so might break a quest?

The other cell where the same trigger comes into play (AFSGiantField) does not seem to crash, however.

mod is a buggy mess atm,   you can accept sidequest before the ceremony, this breaks the mod. Also ceremony quest is bugged af. doesnt get past stage 40 automatically (looks like it has a very big delay inbetween stages or something) only managed to get past it by manually setting it trough console commands. npc's often stop talking suddenly in the middle of the quest.

Still, pretty decent for first release

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/7/2019 at 4:29 PM, Suomu said:

Is there a way to kill/burn the child in Hagraven path? I'm stuck because I gotta kill a boy. I even downlaoded killable children and it's still invincible. 

Hum... I killed it using the brain explosion spell.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2019 at 10:26 PM, scytheforlife said:

Yeah im unable to play due to the brittleshin pass CTD aswell.

Brittleshin pass ?

I dont think I use that cell in AFS. Please use TESCEdit, and checl if there is a dirty edit at this place.

On 8/6/2019 at 2:47 PM, Delzaron said:

Brittleshin pass ?

I dont think I use that cell in AFS. Please use TESCEdit, and checl if there is a dirty edit at this place.

Im not actually entering it, im on the road outside near it on the map this was also 2 weeks ago so i have no way to replicate it but i removed a good many mods and removing AFS was the only thing to fix walking through this area of the world.

On 8/6/2019 at 8:47 PM, Delzaron said:

Brittleshin pass ?

There's a giant trigger in Brittleshin Pass, which should apparently not even be there as the required giants only exist near the second instance of the giant trigger. So the Brittleshin trigger simply crashes the game.

• 4 weeks later...