script for dispel base effect?

nightwing100

I recently encounter a strange bug where Med-x's ignore crippled effect from Project Nevada won't wore off, take another Med-x did not fix this, the I can still get the increase damage resist buff and that buff will wear off like it should, but the ignore crippled effect will always remain, the only fix for this I can find is "dispelallspells", however I am trying to make a mod where I can remove this effect individually, is there anyway I can do this?

And since this is a base effect and not actor effect, player.removespell and player.dispel doesn't seems to works, or maybe I just don't know the right code for it. Any idea?

Here's an example of the script I currently come up with.

scn 00FixerEffectSCRIPT

begin ScriptEffectStart

PlayerRef.dispelallspells

end

The base effect I want to dispel is PNxCMorphineEffect, Project Nevada's ignore crippled effect , so far I tried

Player.dispel PNxCMorphineEffect

Player.removespell PNxCMorphineEffect

Player.dispel(PNxCMorphineEffect)

PNxCMorphineEffect.dispel

Player.HasMagicEffect PNxCMorphineEffect = 0 (This seems to only able to write bool)

Anyone else got any idea?

Just to not leave this thread unresponded... The solution discussed privately was more or less:

- On console, Player.SetAV ignorecrippledlimbs 0

- Saving and quit

- Disable PN Rebalance

- Reload the save

- Make a new save and quit

- Re-enable PN Rebalance and continue from the last save

On 1/19/2019 at 4:11 AM, A.J. said:

Just to not leave this thread unresponded... The solution discussed privately was more or less:

- On console, Player.SetAV ignorecrippledlimbs 0

- Saving and quit

- Disable PN Rebalance

- Reload the save

- Make a new save and quit

- Re-enable PN Rebalance and continue from the last save

Thanks for came back to finish this thread A.J.! I totally forgot it.

Here's some update for this bug, I have found out what was truely cuasing this bug.

For those that don't know, ignore crippled limbs effect will cause your character unable to sprint at normal speed when your weapon is holster.

It turn out when I save my game and having the Med-X effect, and quit it before the effect worn off, when I load the game again, Med-X's vanilla Damage Resistance buff will be gone but ignore crippled limbs effect will forever remain, to fix this, I have to take another ingestible like Jet or Buffout, save the game while the buff still on, then quit and load the game again, all drug effect will be gone this time include ignore crippled limbs, however my character still unable to sprint as normal despite ignore crippled limbs effect is gone, so the last step to fix this is take another Med-X and wait until it worn off normally.

However I find this bug rahter bothersome and the fix is inconvenient, so I think the best way to fix this for good is remove Project Neveda's ignore crippled limbs effect from Med-X altogether, which is easily done by FNVedit.

Archived