Mods banned in Japan

We are returning to an age of censoreship and overregulations. Free speech and creativity will soon be no more.

No Net Neutrality in the USA, Content Filters in the EU, Modding Bans in Japan. This is a world wide trend of goverments and lobbys which pay politicians to pass these things, because they dont know what it is about and dont care when enough money is presented. It's no conspiracy "theory". By now it's fact.

https://techraptor.net/content/console-modding-save-game-editors-japan

Basically it's against pirates and cheaters

Quote from law :

What makes illegal by legal revision
 Acts 1: Distribution of tools and programs for modifying game saves
 Acts 2: Selling product keys and serials online without the software maker's permission
 Acts 3: Game save and console modding services

https://www.reddit.com/r/emulation/comments/abk551/save_game_editors_and_console_modding_now_illegal/

5 hours ago, Nezumi777 said:

Here the question is, can be banned using 3DMigoto with nudist mods?

this idea scares me.

If there is a risk, I uninstall 3DMigoto.
Which is really a shame, given the work done on this mods.

Even if, I wouldnt stop using it. I would rather stop playing. Because seriously, whats the point of this game besides beeing eye candy? There is no game value. This game requires nothing from you beside clicking a button, without any time limit or any kind of task. No skill required at all. The mods are my only motivation to play it.

• 9 months later...
On 1/10/2019 at 9:26 AM, Nezumi777 said:

Here the question is, can be banned using 3DMigoto with nudist mods?

this idea scares me.

If there is a risk, I uninstall 3DMigoto.
Which is really a shame, given the work done on this mods.

the computer / program itself wont know u are using it because there no feed back to the game server it self, it just changes the visual content of what we *SEE* on the screen

whatever the mods we do here, it only applies to our own PC

example: when someone borrows your girl for a match, it will only show what the girls wearing without mod, the other party will not see what kind of mod u applied to her suit

so the answer is NO

On 1/10/2019 at 3:20 PM, knight77 said:

Even if, I wouldnt stop using it. I would rather stop playing. Because seriously, whats the point of this game besides beeing eye candy? There is no game value. This game requires nothing from you beside clicking a button, without any time limit or any kind of task. No skill required at all. The mods are my only motivation to play it.

so damn true knight:)

8 hours ago, ayawrxsti said:

the computer / program itself wont know u are using it because there no feed back to the game server it self, it just changes the visual content of what we *SEE* on the screen

whatever the mods we do here, it only applies to our own PC

example: when someone borrows your girl for a match, it will only show what the girls wearing without mod, the other party will not see what kind of mod u applied to her suit

so the answer is NO

( There were reports on lost threads. )
When we install the mod and start the game, the server flag will turn ON. Even if MOD is deleted, it does not turn OFF.
However, no one is banned even if the flag is ON.

On 1/10/2019 at 1:45 PM, knight77 said:

We are returning to an age of censoreship and overregulations. Free speech and creativity will soon be no more.

No Net Neutrality in the USA, Content Filters in the EU, Modding Bans in Japan. This is a world wide trend of goverments and lobbys which pay politicians to pass these things, because they dont know what it is about and dont care when enough money is presented. It's no conspiracy "theory". By now it's fact.

Know what's also a "fact"?

The internet needs better regulations,  and yesterday. 

In China trolling can get u jail time.  Or worse. 

And know what?  No one trolls, suddenly.  

You also cannot make a million "alt accounts"  you get one email and that's it. 

Also what content filters?  I see no content filters,  all I see is "we value your privacy"  

Constantly.  -_-

28 minutes ago, MaidoLover said:

Also what content filters?  I see no content filters,  all I see is "we value your privacy"  

Constantly.  -_-

it's marketing.

An example of content filtering.
DOAXVV is banned in Europe.
Or DOAX3 Scarlet, is other games that have never heard.

All this because of good thinking misplaced.

Archived