About notifications

Grom424

Hello,

Is there any way for me to see what notifications I have without automatically marking all of them as "read"?

What happens is that often I'm doing a quick check of notifications about replies and topics that I follow but I'm not feeling like installing the mods that were updated. However, as soon as I click on the notification menu, all of them as marked as "read", which means that if I don't install them on that moment they will be buried under other notifications and I'll forget about them.

Anyone has some kind of workaround to deal with this? I'm missing some feature of the forum?

Thanks!

Hmm. I just tested it, but it seems it's working a bit wonky for me. There are a couple of notifications in bold, but if I click on them won't change to normal. Tried logging in and out, and restarting browser, they still won't change. Weird...

Archived