How to load an older save?

Hello everyone. My last 4 saves are bad and I wish to load an older save. But in the Load menu I can only see those 4 and 2 much older saves. In C:\Users\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Saves I can see all my older saves and I tried deleting the last few (which I don't need) to see if the game will then show older saves in Load, but no luck. Does anyone have an idea how to revert to a save from earlier today, or yesterday? My mods and load order haven't changed between the saves.

4 minutes ago, S3thus said:

Hello everyone. My last 4 saves are bad and I wish to load an older save. But in the Load menu I can only see those 4 and 2 much older saves. In C:\Users\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Saves I can see all my older saves and I tried deleting the last few (which I don't need) to see if the game will then show older saves in Load, but no luck. Does anyone have an idea how to revert to a save from earlier today, or yesterday? My mods and load order haven't changed between the saves.

always save your load order from nexus so you know with screen shot and save your file into another folder with the mods you have that save on. Any save you might have start new again. If you add new mods

20 minutes ago, S3thus said:

Are you picking Show All Saves? I have a mod to manage saves, and that shows all the saves made by the mod, while going on the character only shows quicksaves or saves made through the menu.

1 hour ago, Kaarinah said:

Are you picking Show All Saves? I have a mod to manage saves, and that shows all the saves made by the mod, while going on the character only shows quicksaves or saves made through the menu.

I haven't used any save game mod, so I only have regular saves. My Saves folder shows the following: https://ibb.co/ZNsK25K but in game I can only see these saves: https://ibb.co/DghqcMt. My problem is that all 4 recent saves have been made in a location that I can't get out of without crashing the game (Abandoned House in Markath). 

Edit: I've managed to get out of the damn place! After many attempts to leave the abandoned house through door and by teleporting with coc command, I did the quest inside again and again and managed to walk out the door without my game freezing. Thank you for helpful suggestions I'll probably look for a save mod now.

Archived