So there is no mod on this website that could be used on PS4?

The problem is that most of the mods (except nude bodies) require some script extension (an EXE file made only for the Windows version of the game.)

So there is no way to have them work on consoles.

For nudes. Who uploads them may risk a ban, because it is something Microsoft and (especially) Sony, don't want on consoles.

4 hours ago, CPU said:

The problem is that most of the mods (except nude bodies) require some script extension (an EXE file made only for the Windows version of the game.)

So there is no way to have them work on consoles.

For nudes. Who uploads them may risk a ban, because it is something Microsoft and (especially) Sony, don't want on consoles.

Wow, hello there.

How is your AC Odyssey mod going?

Ivy uses no strange things like Script Extender.

I don't see why she couldn't run on a PS4, other than memory concerns. I mean, she has thousands of lines of dialogue and that could be an issue.

I have no idea about the file formats involved though, I doubt you can just 'drop the files' into your installation.

But in terms of compatibility, if the objects are the same, she should work in theory and it could be easily ported to PS4.

18 hours ago, CPU said:

Stopped a month ago. After a Ubisoft sue.

Wow they sued? What kind of ACO mod was it going to be?

23 hours ago, figandsalt said:

I guess I've already got the answer but just want to make sure.

The only way to run a mod on PS4 Fallout 4 is via its official web, which can never upload lewd ones.

May there are still some way to override that? A slight of hope maybe.

Assets of any kind are not allowed due to Sony's rules. No scripts, models, textures. They think allowing that stuff will enable people to hack PS4.

Only plugin mods that do not require anything beyond base game's assets are allowed.

Archived