$AAF error on start

Nicklich

I followed the guide AAF for beginners step by step. When I started the game i got hundreds of error messages. To try and figure out why I uninstalled everything except AAF, and I still have only a few error messages but still AAF will not start. Can someone please help I've already tried to google seach and the dicord and no one will help.

1 hour ago, Nicklich said:

I followed the guide AAF for beginners step by step. When I started the game i got hundreds of error messages. To try and figure out why I uninstalled everything except AAF, and I still have only a few error messages but still AAF will not start. Can someone please help I've already tried to google seach and the dicord and no one will help.

show a screenshot of your Fallout4 & Fallout4\Data\AAF folder

There are a few guides kicking around so I will just post the proper one here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kzI5mvBOD3xixs0RaKyCwBfZqCC-cCybJH_wJjgWLIU/edit

Follow only this, as using wrong guide will lead to problems/unhappiness. And I do really advise going MO2 as it becomes cake when you don't have to worry about NMM's periodic Epic Fails. Manual is just way too crazy to keep track of, like Dagoba said one time you gotta be like a chess grandmaster. MO2 is the ultimate mod manager from what I've seen, no fails or headaches so far

1 hour ago, Nicklich said:

the dicord and no one will help

That's pretty surprising IMO. They're extremely helpful from what I've seen, taking time to help even though they work so hard on their mods. Unless someone is rude right off the bat cause ain't nobody got time for that. Who are you on Discord?

Okay here are the screenshots and thank you guys for trying to help.

The first shot is of my AAF folder, on a clean install

The second is my Plugins, it's a clean install on AAF is active

The third is what happens in game when I press the home key to use AAF

And the last is what happens when I start up the game

Thank you again if you have taken the time to look at this 

aaf.png

data.png

in game 2.png

in game.png

Spoiler
19 minutes ago, Nicklich said:

Okay here are the screenshots and thank you guys for trying to help.

The first shot is of my AAF folder, on a clean install

The second is my Plugins, it's a clean install on AAF is active

The third is what happens in game when I press the home key to use AAF

And the last is what happens when I start up the game

Thank you again if you have taken the time to look at this 

aaf.png

data.png

in game 2.png

in game.png

Did you setup F4SE?

Archived