Strauss's Male Delights - (07.02.19)

1.png

Hello everyone! It is with delight that I bring you my newest project!

I have attempted to make a few of these before but lost the files that I was working on. Now I am much more organised and plan to do more than I did before!

What do I have planned, you ask? Well, for now, I am working on the following:

• Male Clothing (For now I just retexture. I am working on meshing and all that jazz, I'm just incredibly slow...) 
  • Tattoos (Likely to be gay orientated, Yakuza-ish, whatever I can find. Some may also be offensive so please be warned.)

I hope that you will follow me on this journey, I am very excited and hopeful that people will enjoy my work!

If you have any requests, please leave them below, also can I be a douche-bag and ask that you leave any request under SPOILERS, as I do not want the page to be flooded so quickly. 

I would appreciate any tips/feedback the community has to offer! It will help me improve and stay motivated!

YOU'LL NEED THESE:

(For T Shirt recolour)

https://www.simsdom.com/en/download/the-sims4/item/tees-128708

UPDATE...

Due to issues with RIGs failing and Blender acting up, I am on a hiatus when it comes down to poses. I will be working on fixing this issue, as I have been for a while. Thank you for being patient. In the mean time, I am making tattoos and retextures of male clothes.

Photos + Downloads

Spoiler

forever a WIP until blender works

1944279133_NewCanvas.png.7c26ca6e3b38f7ccb716d7b89e12cbfc.png

804299406_WIpt1.png.a66667371db06370a81fab075ac933fd.png

452386298_WIpt2.png.2a3f29c34a6ebc47bc18d11432bec007.png

image.png.1b8fb2d98b45b84d3b491187c62fb64e.png

mediafire (t shirt recolour)

Mediaafire (Tattoo)

Please be warned this file is not fully complete. Please feel free to message me personally if you are having any issues.

NOTE: Most, if not ALL of my poses will likely be designed to work with these body mods here. I HIGHLY recommend them as I absolutely adore them myself and think they are a gorgeous reference to use.

Archived