I have now used all the penis available for Wicked Whims.
The version I liked was the Lunar Eclipse.

The "soft" penis of many penis mods are often weird and unrealistic. (images at the end of the post)

I would like a version that is compatible with the skins in HD and looks really realistic. Something like the penis of The Sims 3.

This is TS3 version:

Spoiler

YRL_M_1405.jpg

I love uncircumcised penises, and I would very much like animators to animate a penis with soft foreskin.

I'd be happy to help on the donations page for some talented artist who works with realistic textures.

My real dream (with bones, animations and in normal size or course) :

Spoiler

tumblr_ncyvwoYOvX1rxzhulo1_1280.jpg

444400.jpg

Example of what could be improved:

Spoiler

Artificial:

penis.png.96b1324323444722948d3938548dd76a.png

Softer:

penisvv.png.3911431c8feff79fcceb19729c37f17e.png

Well there are ways to animate your sims penis this mod helps your penis actually move during animations rather than stay in one position the whole time also there are many animations that work with these rigs I forgot what they were though but on the other hand with the realistic textures and stuff I think that due to the sims 4 graphics it will be hard to go into detail in an object because sims 4 was meant to run on almost every computer/laptop and I think it would take creators a really long time to create another texture for the penis as well as rework the whole sims 4 bodies 

22 minutes ago, Talari said:

Well there are ways to animate your sims penis this mod helps your penis actually move during animations rather than stay in one position the whole time also there are many animations that work with these rigs I forgot what they were though but on the other hand with the realistic textures and stuff I think that due to the sims 4 graphics it will be hard to go into detail in an object because sims 4 was meant to run on almost every computer/laptop and I think it would take creators a really long time to create another texture for the penis as well as rework the whole sims 4 bodies 

Yes. I currently use penis bones and many animators have work in positions with animated penis. I'm very grateful to their work, but what I really wanted was a little more natural penis. There are several beautiful skins with hyper realistic textures and would like an excellent penis texture to match them.

Like this:
 tumblr_pi1fwjcJw11uz5pfio4_1280.png

On 1/5/2019 at 10:43 PM, PrintScreen said:

I have now used all the penis available for Wicked Whims.
The version I liked was the Lunar Eclipse.

The "soft" penis of many penis mods are often weird and unrealistic. (images at the end of the post)

I would like a version that is compatible with the skins in HD and looks really realistic. Something like the penis of The Sims 3.

This is TS3 version:

Reveal hidden contents

YRL_M_1405.jpg

I love uncircumcised penises, and I would very much like animators to animate a penis with soft foreskin.

I'd be happy to help on the donations page for some talented artist who works with realistic textures.

My real dream (with bones, animations and in normal size or course) :

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ncyvwoYOvX1rxzhulo1_1280.jpg

444400.jpg

Example of what could be improved:

Reveal hidden contents

Artificial:

penis.png.96b1324323444722948d3938548dd76a.png

Softer:

penisvv.png.3911431c8feff79fcceb19729c37f17e.png

The blond guy's is exactly the kind I've been after.

I hope one day someone will make it, I love Noir's don't get me wrong they're lovely but, they seem too thin. I don't find it to be an issue when I have a sim that's small or average, but when it gets into the big category I want some width to that thing, man.  ?

I like your ideas a lot, let's hope someone has the same.

57 minutes ago, vstrauss666 said:

The blond guy's is exactly the kind I've been after.

I hope one day someone will make it, I love Noir's don't get me wrong they're lovely but, they seem too thin. I don't find it to be an issue when I have a sim that's small or average, but when it gets into the big category I want some width to that thing, man.  ?

I like your ideas a lot, let's hope someone has the same.

I like small penises too. But i REALLY need something a little more realistic. I like Penis from Noir, but I would like other models with a foreskin and big balls too.

• 1 year later...
On 4/4/2020 at 7:33 AM, Candyflow said:

Onde você conseguiu esse pênis Maxis Match

The penis supported in Wicked Whims are all listed on the main page of the Mod. I particularly use Lunar Eclipse more often, as it is the only one that I like in the soft version.

This is one: 

• 2 months later...