Gags not fitting correclty from Devious Devices.

I decide to give SE a shot with sexlabs and Devious devices. I installed all requirements. I followed all the steps and over again after I couldn't get the gags and any head gear to work. I noticed that the mouth doesn't open for gags either. Is this a common issue? im not sure where to find the master list of mods for me to copy to share my load order I can share that if someone tells me how. 

I think the issue might be that bodyslide isn't modifying all the devices. Is this a possibility?

12 minutes ago, FetishCo said:

I decide to give SE a shot with sexlabs and Devious devices. I installed all requirements. I followed all the steps and over again after I couldn't get the gags and any head gear to work. I noticed that the mouth doesn't open for gags either. Is this a common issue? im not sure where to find the master list of mods for me to copy to share my load order I can share that if someone tells me how. 

I think the issue might be that bodyslide isn't modifying all the devices. Is this a possibility?

Check on nexus for mfg fix... 

2 minutes ago, FetishCo said:

found it, installed it. No change. Thank you for the suggestion though.

For me (and a lot of other ppl) it works for DD and ZAZ gags. so the problems seems to be on your end.

check if your SkyrimSE/SKSE/MFG-fix versions are fitting. This is the only reason I can think of why it is not working. 

9 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

For me (and a lot of other ppl) it works for DD and ZAZ gags. so the problems seems to be on your end.

check if your SkyrimSE/SKSE/MFG-fix versions are fitting. This is the only reason I can think of why it is not working. 

Okay so user error? hmmm would unistalling and reinstalled DD fix it?

Load order from LOOT

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHair.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
254 FE   0 CBBE.esl
 10  a     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 13  d     SkyUI_SE.esp
 14  e     Joy of Perspective.esp
 15  f     DeviouslyHelpless.esp
 16 10     SexLabDefeat.esp
 17 11     mslDeviousCaptures.esp
 18 12     Abduction.esp
 19 13     Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp
 20 14     SexLabTools.esp
 21 15     PetCollar.esp
 22 16     SofiaFollower.esp
 23 17     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 24 18     DJGODMODERING.esp
 25 19     DeadlyAssassin.esp
 26 1a     OvLeatherArmor.esp
 27 1b     R18pn - lingerie Set.esp
 28 1c     NightshadeSuit.esp
 29 1d     [SunJeong] Nausicaa Lingerie.esp
 30 1e     UIExtensions.esp
 31 1f     AddItemMenuSE.esp
 32 20     SexyVest.esp
 33 21     RaceMenu.esp
 34 22     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 35 23     LazyTools.esp
 36 24     FNIS.esp
 37 25     LustmordVampireArmor.esp
 38 26     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
 39 27     Neo's Selene.esp
 40 28     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 41 29     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 42 2a     XPMSE.esp
 43 2b     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 44 2c     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 45 2d     Open Cities Skyrim.esp

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 3:42 AM, Pfiffy said:

Make sure that the ddi.dll is up-to-date. This is the only reason that I can think of why it is not working for you. 

So I fixedit by using a different cbbe body and the mfg fix. Maybe something had over written something I am not sure. I am noticing not all my DD devices show up in bodyslide and my animations do not line up but that's a entire new thing I need to fix. Thank you for helping with this issue. I really appreciate the help!

• 2 years later...

I was having the same problem, after poking around for a bit i noticed that Mgf Fix actually has a requirement that isnt just SKSE. theres a seperate mod for the library that it uses.
this fixed the facial animaions for me, but the mouth doesnt open enough for the gag. using freecam i can see its open now. but only like half the amount it needs to be. if theres anyone still on this forum that knows, can you tell me how to adjust that animation?

• 10 months later...

hello. 
i faced the same problem.
I have an assembly skyrim SLMP-SSE, and on top of it mods from loverslab. mfg Fix did not work for me and I did everything according to the instructions.
But! I found a solution - you need to install Mfg Fix version 1.5.0 (in the list of outdated versions) and the gags will work.
More specifically, I made such a "crutch": I installed the address library (required for mfg fix) manually into the game folder, and mfg fix through the organizer mod 2. Thank you!

Edited by Survived_Predator@mail.ru
  • 5 months later...