Searching quest solution mod

Hi, I recently had an issue with my computer and the entire memory and such was wipe so now I have to restart with all my mods and are looking for them.

Currently I'm trying to find a mod where it gives me the option to use sex as ways to finish quests and such. I remember having it on my old skyrim but I don't remember if it was a separate mod or maybe i installed sexlab incorrectly(working fine from what I can tell)

59 minutes ago, marlin121 said:

Hi, I recently had an issue with my computer and the entire memory and such was wipe so now I have to restart with all my mods and are looking for them.

Currently I'm trying to find a mod where it gives me the option to use sex as ways to finish quests and such. I remember having it on my old skyrim but I don't remember if it was a separate mod or maybe i installed sexlab incorrectly(working fine from what I can tell)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1635-sexlab-solutions-507-01-december-2017/

Archived