Complete Armor Packs?

Hi, I've been lurking for a long time in the Lover's Lab forums. I like to browse and see all of the new mods and skins that can be found from these forum contributors. I was curious though, as there are so many different individual reskins of armors, weapons, etc.

Are there any compilation packs of like reskin + full armor sets that replace all of the default ones, or is finding them in smaller packs mainly what is offered? I know there are some groups of armors that I have found, but not a full mod that reskins everything. At least not that I've found yet.

Thanks ahead of time!

Hi' date=' I've been lurking for a long time in the Lover's Lab forums. I like to browse and see all of the new mods and skins that can be found from these forum contributors. I was curious though, as there are so many different individual reskins of armors, weapons, etc.

Are there any compilation packs of like reskin + full armor sets that replace all of the default ones, or is finding them in smaller packs mainly what is offered? I know there are some groups of armors that I have found, but not a full mod that reskins everything. At least not that I've found yet.

Thanks ahead of time!

[/quote']

Concerning replacers (reskins of vanilla armor), it depends on the body mod you're using. The most complete replacer is probably A Little Sexy Apparel Replacer (CBBE, UNP, ADEC).

For custom armor, compilations are available if a modder makes a lot of outfits. This is one of the best male armor compilations I've seen on the Nexus. The Downloads section of both the Adult and Non Adult Mods forums here are great sources as well. Modders usually offer their armor separately, though. For easy browsing, sites like this one showcase popular mods.

What?

The most complete work is the one provided by stuffed_bunny on his cb++ post.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6900

It covers all the armors of the game and as fully bodyslided an infinite number of different bodies. What else ?

Maybe that's not the best reworked armors but at least it's not a stupid conversion for a stupid body with 2 different compatible armors available, like 90% of the reworked armors you can find.

When the modders will understand than 1 bodyslided armor worth hundreds of no-bodyslided armors, maybe we will endly begin to move forward.