Many Skintones & almost can't select body shapes.

2 hours ago, ECapricorn said:

I have a so many skintones that I almost can't select the basic body shapes for my sims. Does anyone know if there is a mod out there that would help with this? Maybe widen the window out, or perhaps add scrolling for the skins? Thanks.

1 hour ago, Chexx said:

Interested too, got same issue with eye colors.

As far as I know, 4 columns is the most available (which widens the window). I had the same problem with eye colors (even with 4 columns); I had to cut down because some of them would not show up, and I couldn't select any eye presets.

EDIT: I asked, a year or two ago about scrolling, and was told it's not possible, but maybe things have changed. Also, if you are using a high resolution, you maybe able to handle 5 columns (which would widen the window further). We could ask the creator to make a 5-column mod.

3 minutes ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

As far as I know, 4 columns is the most available (which widens the window). I had the same problem with eye colors (even with 4 columns); I had to cut down because some of them would not show up, and I couldn't select any eye presets.

Lol columns won't change anything for me >>>

03-01-2019_02-33-39.png.6c8f3652aa327e9e1977dc98131fb161.png

On 1/2/2019 at 7:30 PM, 2cool4u_1 said:

EDIT: I asked, a year or two ago about scrolling, and was told it's not possible, but maybe things have changed. Also, if you are using a high resolution, you maybe able to handle 5 columns (which would widen the window further). We could ask the creator to make a 5-column mod.

Well, darn. I guess I will have to go through and figure out which ones I actually use and take out the others. Thanks for replying.

Archived