My Sim doesn't want sex (Passion mod)

MrGrey

I have libdo moodlets enabled, but my witch never seems to want sex. I hit an NPC sim with the passion charm, she asks for sex just like it's supposed to work, but my witch sim always waves her off and declines.

Is this due to the EA liking gate for woohoo or what?

Okay, finally got my sim to have sex with the passion mod, but half way thought an error happened and was caught by NRAAS Error Trap.

This seems to be the relevant part of the error report:

System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.
#0: 0x0096e callvirt   in S3_Passion.Passion+Player:DoLoop () ()
#1: 0x00005 callvirt   in S3_Passion.Passion+Interactions+PassionLoop:Run () ()
#2: 0x000d7 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.InteractionInstance:RunInteractionWithoutCleanup () ()
#3: 0x00344 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.InteractionQueue:ProcessOneInteraction () ()
#4: 0x00118 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:DoInteraction () ()
#5: 0x00013 call       in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:Simulate () ()
#6: 0x00023 callvirt   in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () ()

Okay.... this is on me.

I had played Kinky World, were the 4th level spell would start sex. Passion does it differently - the target of the spell is willing, but the spell caster still needs to pass the liking gate for sex. This is not a problem at all. Just different game play between the two mods.

BTW, Passion, IMHO, is the better mod because of fewer glitches.

Archived